Briefly Reunited

The four brave heroes fall slowly, though they don't have parachutes. As they go down, Abigor's voice can be heard in the background.

All the precious stones in the world are made here in my underground dominions.

All made for me by my guards.

So, imagine how I feel when someone from the world above digs down and steals my treasures.

All those sapphires in Silverstone Castle really belong to me.

I was just taking back what was mine to begin with.

"You have so much." Said Paul. "Beg your pardon?" Asked Abigor. "He said, you have so much!!" Said Derek loudly. "That is not the point." Abigor said. At long last, Amanda and her family land on the ground. They slide a bit and crash into a familiar face, Mariana.

"I'm not the thief!" Said Abigor. "Amanda, Derek, Odette, Paul!" Said Mariana with a smile. "Mariana!" Derek said excitedly. A thunderclap occurs, and Mariana has vanished. "Your friend is the thief!" Abigor said. Amanda and her family stand up and face the evil king, who gives them a smile.

"What happened to Mariana? Where is she?" Asked Amanda. "Oh, I transformed her into an ornament. Into an amusing and beautiful ornament for my palace. I had been planning to do it for some time, and the four of you coming here reminded me. Thank you." Said Abigor. He walks away a minute later. Paul runs after him, but he's gone. "She never stole anything! They were there when she came!" Paul said.

There was nothing but silence. With no hope left, Paul falls to his knees and buries his face into his hands as he starts to cry. "She never stole the sapphires. They were there when she came." He sobbed.

Amanda comforts her husband as Abigor returns, comforting the crying Beatle at the same time. "No, no. Don't cry. Poor, poor Paul McCartney from England. I didn't realize she meant so much to you and your party." Abigor said. "He's telling the truth. She didn't steal the sapphires. They were there when she became queen." Said Derek.

"All's not lost, my dears. I know just the thing to cheer you up." Said Abigor. Andrew, Sadie, and Raisa suddenly appear. "Guys, you made it!" Said Odette. She turns back to Abigor afterwards. "You and your friends can play a little game, and I bet that you get Mariana back after all. You'd risk something for that, wouldn't you?" He asked. Amanda exchanges a glance with her family.

Meanwhile

Back at Silverstone Castle, the harpies return to Deidamia, who's standing by the window. "Alright, then, where's Amanda and her group? Where's the puffin?" She asked. "They escaped!" Said one harpy. "To King Abigor's mountain!" Said another. "We have to warn him about that puffin! Take me to Abigor, you stupid idiots!" Yelled Deidamia.