King Abigor's Mountain

Puffin looks around. "Where are we, anyway?" He asked. Nobody says a word for a minute, until someone eventually speaks up. "King Abigor's mountain." Said Paul. "King Abigor." Said Andrew.

Still feeling dizzy from the impact, the young prince wobbles, but Odette prevents him from falling. "Thank you, Queen Odette." Andrew said. "Now, Andrew, you have to be more careful." Said Odette.

Meanwhile

In the king's lair, the face reappears on the wall with a scared expression. "Yes, Your Majesty? You called?" He asked. "What is that noise going on up there?" Asked Abigor. "I don't know, Your Majesty." Said the wall. "Well, find out!!" Abigor yelled.

The face disappears then reappears outside to spy and see what was causing all the noise. He sees Amanda and her group, but Puffin was hidden in Sadie's skirt pocket. He reports back to the king a minute later.

"They escaped from Deidamia somehow and crossed the Desert of Death. Now they're on our mountain with a small army." The wall said. "They're more powerful than I thought. What about the puffin?" Asked Abigor. An annoyed expression appears on the wall's face. "There's no sign of the puffin!" He said.

Outside

Abigor quietly steps outside and crosses his arms, but none of the heroes heard him coming. "Tell me who you are, and why you have come all the way to my kingdom and what I can do to make you happy." He said, startling the group. "It must be Abigor." Said Andrew. "I know that voice, you're right." Said Sadie.

"My name is Amanda Swan-McCartney, Your Majesty. These are my family members, my sister, Queen Odette, her husband and my brother in-law, King Derek, and my husband, Paul McCartney. And these are our friends, Prince Andrew, Princess Sadie, and Raisa." Said Amanda. "Not the King Derek, Queen Odette, Amanda Swan-McCartney and Paul McCartney... from Chamberg?" Abigor asked. "I'm from England, Your Majesty." Paul said.

"I'll cut to the chase. We've come to ask you to release Mariana and restore Silverstone Castle." Odette said. "You believe that I have stolen something, and you want me to give it back?" Asked Abigor. "Yes, Your Majesty." Amanda said. "So if someone steals something, you think the right thing is for them to give it back?" Abigor asked. "Yes, Your Majesty." Said Odette.

The evil king smirks. "And what if they don't want to give it back?" He asked. "Well, then we're here with our army to conquer you and force you to give it back!" Said Derek angrily. "Army?" Asked Abigor.

Amanda and her group glare at the king and nod together. But all he does is laugh. "Um, why is he laughing?" Sadie asked. Everyone just shrugs. Abigor laughed so much, he eventually starts coughing. It causes the ground to rumble and break. "Look out!" Andrew said.

Before Amanda and her family could move, they fall through the ground. "Your Majesties!!!" Cried Sadie.