Going Home

Lyra sits on her throne while holding a scepter. Amanda and her family face her. "Now please, take us back to Chamberg." Said Odette. "On one condition. I will look in on you from time to time, and if you ever wish to return to Dreamvale, I'll make it so." Said Lyra. "Wow! We can come back anytime we want!" Said Amanda with a smile.

Mariana steps forward. "Actually, Queen Amanda... King Derek and Queen Odette won't be returning anymore. Only you and King Paul will." She said. "Did... did they do something wrong?" Asked Paul. "Quite the opposite, young man. But all things have their time. They've learned everything they can from this world, and now it's time for them to live on their own." Said Mariana.

A sad expression appears on Amanda's face, but Derek comforts her. "It's alright, Amanda. It's not how I thought it would be... but one day you'll see too." He said. Paul's face saddens too, then Odette puts her hand on his shoulder. "It's for the best." She said. "I suppose you're right." Said Paul.

"I must say, this really was a nice place, and I'll miss it already once we leave." Said Puffin. With a wave of her scepter, Lyra begins working her magic to send Amanda and her family home. "Goodbye, Your Majesties." Said Raisa.

"Oh no. I mean, we didn't expect to go so soon. We haven't really said goodbye yet." Said Odette. And that's just what she and the others do. "It was an honor working at your side." Said Andrew. "Thank you, Andrew. You've been a good friend." Said Derek. "I admire your bravery." Said Sadie. "We'll never forget any of you." Paul said.

"Good luck, King Derek, Queen Odette." Mariana said. "We may not be coming back, but there'll always be a place in our hearts for all of you." Derek said. "Yes, we love you so much." Odette said as she's about to choke up. "And we shall be seeing you again soon, King Paul, Queen Amanda." Said Mariana. "Whenever that day is." Amanda said.

A light shines down from the ceiling as it takes Amanda and her family home. "It's so bright." Said Paul. "We love you all, goodbye!" Said Amanda. She and the rest wave to all the citizens of Dreamvale as they return to their world.