June 22nd - RariJack (MLP)

This is my first MLP ship i've done so I'm kinda excited...

Also, this is set in the human world so they're not pony's...

~A

Rarity adjusted the sign once more, frowning when it slipped back into an odd angle.

Behind her, Applejack desperately tried to hold back her laughter, watching her girlfriend fight with the object.

"Why won't it just stay?" Rarity whined, talking mostly to herself.

Applejack grinned, "just leave it how it is, it looks fine."

Rarity turned around with a huff, walking over to one of the many boxes scattered around the tiny shop.

"What do you need me to do?" Applejack asked, still not quite sure why Rarity had needed her. The designer seemed to know what she was doing.

Rarity pointed to a group of boxes that were longer than the others then looked back at Applejack, "take the mannequins out and bring them over to me."

There were already four mannequins displayed in the window, dressed in Rarity's original outfits but that was all the two had managed to do. The rest of the shop was empty, excepted for boxes.

Applejack quirked an eyebrow, "a please would be nice."

"Please," Rarity said sarcastically.

With a sigh, Applejack pulled out a mannequin, then, adjusting her hold, grabbed another, just to show off a little.

"Thanks," Rarity muttered, her face turned away from the other to hide the blush growing on her face.

Applejack shrugged, then brought the other two mannequins over.

Next, the two worked together to set up the stands, Rarity handing Applejack the tools and reading off the instructions. When they had finished setting up all four mannequins, Rarity placed clothes on the them.

The purple haired girl moved on to the carts, rolling them to the back of the shop, near the changing room. She lined each of them up against the wall and the remaining formed neat rows down the center of the shop.

Without needing to be asked, Applejack brought the remaining boxes over to Rarity, these ones filled with more clothes and hangers.

As Rarity sifted through the outfits, Applejack watched her work. Coordinating outfits definitely wasn't one of Applejacks strong suits but she was fascinated by how easily Rarity found it. Each outfit was carefully thought out, no factor left unnoticed.

When she had finished, Rarity stood back, double-checking that the outfits did her work justice. A satisfied smile spread across her face and she glanced at Applejack.

Stepping closer to the blonde, Rarity looked up at her, "thanks."

"Anytime," Applejack replied with a smirk, leaning down to connect their lips.

The End

Why do I keep writing really short stories... I went back and added as much detail as I could manage but it's still not a lot...

Anyways, how do we feel about this ship or the story itself? If enough people like the ship, I have a few book ideas for the future...

I feel like i've done this question before but it's fine...

Q: What's something you love to do?

A: I love to read and write, they bring me so much joy...

Lmk y'alls responses in the comments!

Tomorrows ship is another new one; ZoSan, from One Piece

~A