Chapter 21

---- Just to let everyone know... I will bring one of our friends into this chapter.....-----

Cylence's POV

In the morning I woke up and everything was normal. All but one thing... Everyone was hiding a secret from me... I knew it was a god one too because every time DeLanie saw me she giggled and said 'I can't wait'. It pissed me off somewhat... I was texting a friend from back home. Her name is Shelby

-Me

# Shelby

-   Dude, this is killing me!

#   What?

-  Everyone has a secret and they wont tell me...

#   Even Austin? Wow                                                                                                                                         -   Nopee... He told everyone.

#   Lol. Now I want to know

-   Lol yupp. I will figure it out some how.

#   Lol(:

Ronnie then sat down next to me. "You promise you will always be one of my little girls?" "Forever why?"  "Uhh... No reason." He got up and walked away after kissing my forehead. I want to know why there was so much weirdness.

                At about 6 o'clock that night Austin came to me "Don't make any plans for Friday... Kay?" He kissed me. "Why, that is so far away... It is only Tuesday." "No reason, I like Fridays..."  He then went to the store. "CYLENCE!!!" DeLanie was yelling for me "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" I walked into her room. "What? Why ya gotta yell?"  "You have a date, you must look nice." She smiled and I swear I could have smacked her. "That is on Friday stupid" She threw a really short dress, ignoring what I said to her. "I know, you have to find something now though."  After I agreed to wear it, I went back to texting Crystal.  I told her everything and sent her a picture of the dress I am being forced to wear. When I did ask DeLanie why it was so short she said, and I quote 'You may be getting some on Friday night... This dress will be easy access.' She said that while gagging. 

At about 8:30ish everyone on the bus was asleep so I went to bed too.

                When I woke up and walked into the kitchen Ronnie was already awake. He woke up at 9:30. Not sure why but he was cooking. "Daaad, why are you up so early?" "Today I felt like some waffles" I laughed because I knew what he was thinking. "WAFFLE WEDNESDAY!!" He smiled really really big, "YES! THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU!" By 10 o'clock there was a huge stack of waffles. The rest of the band was awake and so were De, Dimples, Austin and Kaleb.  Dimples walked in with his eyes closed "Food, must. Eat. Food."  Austin pushed him out of the way. "ME FIRST!!"

They really love it when someone makes breakfast because it doesn't happen much. DeLanie and Jacky both also pushed Dimples out of the way. While the others waited for me to bring it to them.  But not Kaleb. He still had a hangover so he slept on the floor.

"How was your night babe" Austin sat down and ate his food. "Good I guess"

"Hey DeLanie, Someone texted me last night. She said she was your friend, Aubrey I think... Do you know this number?"  She flipped out. "WHAT THE FLUFF!!! WHY DOES AUDREY THINK SHE CAN TEXT Y FAMILY!?!?" "Uhh... That's Audrey?" "What did she say to you?" I was about to say when she started shaking me and screaming. "TELL ME NOW!" "Hold on!" I pulled out my phone and said "AT 2 am she said 'hey your DeLanie's friend right?' I said 'I'm her sister who is this' she said 'can I come back?' I then said 'idk if she would be okay with it and who are you' she said 'I'm her friend can I please come back" I told her 'sure but only because she is your friend' Then she said she will be her in a week or 2" "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING THEN!!" she shook me again. She stormed out and everyone cringed up. I decided I shouldn't be around all the anger. So I went out.

                I looked all over town when I came across a Nando's. I walked in and got a table alone.  I was enjoying my food when someone sat down across from me.  I looked up and almost cried.

"Cylence, I'm sorry" He lifted my chin. "No Derik, You hurt me, and the other night". "I made a mistake cheating on you... I am truly sorry!" I looked up. "If you were truly sorry you would not have waited a year and a half to apologize. Why did you even cheat? I loved you!!"  "Remember that argument we got into? I needed someone to talk to so I went to Jordyn's and it went too far." I got the check and paid for my lunch "Just leave me alone" I got up. I was at the front door when he grabbed my hand. I turned around, I never realized it but I was crying. He wiped away a tear. "Just hear me out Cy, please I miss you" I looked around and everyone was staring at us. He hugged me and I pushed him away, again. "I really don't want to hear it, we were great for 2 years and you decided that one little argument was like, I don't even know."  By this time it was raining. "Well, can I walk you to your bus? I have an umbrella" "No, there is a store and I will buy myself one." He ignored me and followed me anyway. I was crying really badly. He put his umbrella down and grabbed my arm again. "What! You can't leave me alone? You broke my heart so I left, and now I am happy with Austin. So just go already" He let go. "I'm just sorry"

                I walked back to the BVB bus until the rain stopped. I walked outside and Derik was 10 feet away from the FIR bus. I ran to the bus. I called dad

"Daddy, Why can't he just leave, Derik doesn't understand"

"Should I tell Austin?"

"No I am just hurting where you are?"

"The studio"

"I'm coming"

I hung up and stepped outside.

"Hi again" He had one of those cheeky smiles. I ignored him and kept walking. "I know you hate me" I kept going and he followed. Finally I was at the studio.

"So why do good girls like bad guys?" Ronnie was singing. I sat down by Austin and Derik was standing in the door way. "Please stop ju---"He saw Austin.

 He stood up. "Why won't you leave her alone?"

I held him back and so did both Kaleb and Caleb.

  Derik spoke up. "I want her to know that I'm sorry and I truly love her she was my first love." He left.

"Daddy, can I have some money?"    "For what?"   "DeLanie wants to go shopping... " He almost gave us the money then he said "Didn't you just go to the mall with her and Matt?" "Food shopping, we are going food shopping." He handed over the money and we left, but Derik was outside. I punched him in the stomach and we kept walking.  On our way to the store DeLanie was still gigglely about 'the secret'.  We got done shopping and we got back to the bus Matt, Andy, and Tony were inside. Like usual.  "Hey! There are my favorite girls" Matt got up and hugged us. I swear he has issues, but I think he just wanted the food...  "Matt, you have issues don't you?" I giggled and he laughed and nodded yes. After eating he went to DeLanie's room and went to sleep. Tony went to a bar and Andy went to his bus to hang out with Juliet, his girlfriend.  Everyone was happy when I said I was making diner. They loved me when I said I was making steak.  After diner we went to bed and all I could say to anyone was "This was the worst day since that break up."