Chapter2

hai guys. second chapter! please please please vote and comment! :)

riding in a tour bus from California to Utah isn't fun. its shit.

I wouldn't recomend it. Especialy when ther are 5 guys listening to their own band and singing along. I mean it was fun the first 30 minutes but after 5 hours, you get pretty damn annoyed.

Audrey and I were on our iPhones secretly listening to Escape The Fate. It's not like we actually liked ETF. its just that we were comparing dads old music to Falling In Reverse. And I like FIR wayy better. I guess we fell asleep because when I opened my eyes Dad was carrying me somewhere. I looked over and Jacky was carrying Audrey. Hmm. I guess were here.

"DeLanie, honey were at a coffeehouse. What do you want for breakfast?". "A medium Carmel latte and a blueberry muffin please.". Audrey got the same thing because she couldn't make up her mind. Austin, well he got 5 monsters because he apparently stayed up all fucking night, playing my Xbox. That little shit. I know why he was awake all that time, he kept dying in MW3. rookie. but I love him. As a brother of course. We got mobbed by fans and Dad and Jacky signed like 200 photos. I signed about 20. huh. who knew I could have been famous. Then apparently some jackass called the paparazzi and we had to leave.

When we got back in the tour bus I got a tweet asking me if Bryan Stars could interview me, dad, Audrey and Austin. I asked dad and he said sure. We arrived at the first stop in warped tour and had 4 hours until the shows started.

Here's how the interview sounded.

:) - Bryan Stars. ;) - me. :o - Austin. :P - Dad. :D - Audrey

:) so how long have you known DeLanie?

:D since I was 6 months old.

:) wow! that's a long time. and I'm assuming you have known Ronnie that long too.

:D yup. he's like my second dad. but more....... awesome and mellow.

:) and Austin how long have you known ms Radke?

:o oh I was there when she was born. she's like my little sister.

:) woah! long time. on to a different subject. DeLanie, which band do you like best, Escape The Fate or Falling In Reverse?

;) FIR hands down. but I still keep in touch with Craig and his nephews. In fact, Audrey and I were. comparing dads old music to FIR'S and FIR is A LOT better than ETF'S.

:) oh wow. well I hear your dad has some beef with Craig. What do you think about that?

;) Honestly, I think they should get the fuck over it and stop.being children. the shit that happened between them is in the past and they should forgive and forget.

as soon as I said that I knew I was gonna be in deep shit later.

:) Ronnie, besides your band, what band in warped tour do you like the best?

:P umm I'd have to say Black Veil Brides because I really like their sound and lyrics. I hope to make a song with both of our bands.

:) Ronnie this is kinda personal but have you or your daughter kept in touch with Brianna? (my mother)

:P&;) No.

;) my mo- correction. the woman who carried me in her womb for 9months is a bitch and Dad and I want nothing to do with her. and bitch if your watching this. (sticks middle finger up)

the rest of the interview was really boring and Bryan didn't ask me any questions.

After the interview dad, Audrey, Austin, Jacky and I went to the food thingy ma jigg and got lunch. Dad didn't say a word about he interview. After we ate Dad and Jacky went and got dressed for the shows. Austin, Audrey and I went and visited almost every band. I was super excited to see BVB. I loooooove Andy Beirsack. He's so sexy:) And I love D.R.U.G.S.