Chapter6

hey purple people eaters :) idek where I got that... I hope you liked my last chapter. Vote and comment!!

We woke back up at 10 and I was now on top of Austin.... and his shirt was off. I looked down and my shirt was like halfway off. oops... the next thing I know I hear knocking on the door. I look out the window and see Tony. shit. I quickly find a shirt and open the door. "hi babe. uhh I'm really not feeling so good and I don't want to get you sick so you have to go." I closed the door without another word. I looked back at Austin. "what. the. fuck. happened last night?". "I have no fucking idea. The second time I woke up, your shirt was off... why?". "do you think we should tell Tony? cuz nothing happened right..". "I think you should tell him and if he gets mad its his fault because he wouldn't give you any. and then if he hurts you, I can kick his ass.". I giggled. "I don't know.". I decided to call dad and ask his opinion.

Ronnie *!* Me *?*

*?* hey dad I know your in the middle of a sound check but I need your advice.

*!* uhh okay

*?* so say a guy and a girl were best friends and they think they did something. but the girl has a boyfriend. should she tell him or not?

*!* what the fuck did you and Austin do?

*?* I don't know!! thats the thing.! and I don't know what to do.

*!* I think you should tell him and if he hurts you Austin can kick his ass and its his fault he didn't give you any.

*?* Wtf dad. that's what Austin said.

*!* just do it.

he hung up. okay. ill tell him.

I walked out of the bus and went to Tonys. here it goes. I opened the door and find some random ass bitch sitting on his lap, playing with his hair. "What the fuck Tony?!". "let me explain.". "hell no. now I'm glad I had sex with Austin. he actually cares about me. unlike someone." I stormed out, slammed the door and ran to the stage where Andy was rehearsing. "ANDY! I GOTTA TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BITCH OF A BROTHER!!" Andy walked off stage. "what happened this time?" "I walked into your tour bus and found Tony practically fucking some bitch.". "oh my god. did you tell Austin? cuz he'll fucking kick his ass.". "no I haven't yet. your the first person I've told." he gets his phone out and does something. The next thing I hear is our tour bus door slamming and Austin screaming "TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I screamed as I ran for Austin. when I get there I see Austin pounding on Tonys door screaming I'm gonna fucking kill you. when I tried to hold him back he looked me straight in the eye and said. "I love you and apparently he doesn't. he hurt you and knows the consequences." Tony opened the door and Austin grabs Tonys shirt and threw him on the ground and started to beat his face in. I started screaming for Andy and my Dad. They came running and finally separated them. Austin says. "if you ever come near her or touch her ever again. I twill kill you. that's not a threat. its a promise." he turned to me "I'm sorry." and walked away. Tony had a broken nose, two black eyes, a busted lip and a broken arm. That night, Austin slept in the bath tub. the next morning I was woken up to waffles, a blueberry muffin and a Carmel latte. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he kissed me on the forehead and said "I got you some breakfast." "I'm surprised I didn't beat the shit outta that random ass bitch." he laughed. Dad walked in. " how was the bath tub?". " shitty." "are you to all buddy-buddy again?". I said. "I think so. he got me waffles.". Austin pulled me into his arms and I grabbed his hand and kissed his bruised fist. Two days later Tony came back.