Chapter 10

hey peoples.. I'm at Cylences house for the week so she's gonna help me write(: she's awesome.

It's been two weeks since Austin.and Cylence started dating. And you know the people who are all obnoxious about being in a relationship, yeah that's them. Seriously like every five.minutes they just have to kiss and then go make out in a fucking corner. its sooooooooooooooooo stupid. so since I can't hang out with Cylence Or Austin I've spent the last two weeks with Sandy. She's fucking awesome. today we are going to the closest mall and spending all of daddy and Sandys money on stupid random ass shit. So were in Hot Topic and I see a sack of faux blood. I grabbed it and some purple raw and lime green hair dye. Sandy had gotten like 5 very whore ish bras and some batman boxers. We decided to go into Spencer's and get boobs to go into the bras when I saw fucking Danny from Asking Alexandria getting new plugs. we quickly bought our shit and left. went into Journeys and bought a few shirts and some sick ass shoes. We ventured over to Hollister. I hate Hollister. So we bought the ugliest pair of pants we could find and bought them and a really short skirt. its really slutty. We had bought brooms before this. and had a plan... we went outside and got in Sandys car. I explained my plan to Sandy. When everyone in my bus and in the bvb bus went to sleep, we would pick 3 people, who we knew wouldn't wake up and dress them however we want. When the 3 victims finally woke up and saw what we had done, we would be in the bathrooms just across from the buses where everyone goes to pee in the middle of the night.Just to make them mad and scare the shit out of them. It was around 3am when all of the people in the buses went to sleep. We decided to pick Ashley, Ryan and Jake to be our victims. it took about 4 minutes on each person and they all looked like they belonged in a gay strip club. I grabbes the faux blood and we headed off to the bathroom. Sandy completely covered me in blood and there was still half a bag left. she too got drenched in fake blood. She looked at me.

" if anyone ever did this to you, for real, i would fucking kill them." I smiled. "and if anyone ever hurt you, while im around, I'd cut their tounge off and gouge their eyes out.". we both laughed and then heard the door to the bathroom creak open. She moved in front of me. I held her hand and hid behind her. Foot steps moved slowly across the floor. Each of the stall doors opened. one at a time. then ours opened. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see who it was. "Dammit Austin! You fucking scared us to death.!". sandy yelled at him. I opened Imy eyes and saw austin. he was fucking laughing. "what the fuck?! are you trying to fucking kill me? or do you just wander the fuck around at night.?!" I was practically screaming at him. Sandy turned to me. "DeLanie, calm down.". I attempted to calm down but Austin started to fucking laugh. "what the fuck are you doing anyways?". "trying to scare the shit outta Ashley, Ryan and Jake.". he just nodded and walked outside. fucking moron. why the fuck was he in the woman's bathroom anyway? again, he's a fucking moron. I took the leftover blood and dripped it from both the buses, into the bathroom. they would definitely be stupid enough to follow the path. Sandy and I slept in the stall that night. I woke up to a door swinging open. I squinted and saw Ashley and Jake's boots on the ground. I quickly and quietly woke Sandy up and pointed to the floor. she got the message and acted dead. I did the same. the stall door creaked open. "holy shit?! Jake! go get Ronnie. Now!" Ashley was practically yelling at Jake. I heard daddy run in the bathroom. I peeked through my squinted eyes and saw daddy bending down towards me. He got closer and was about to touch my face. I closed my eyes. "Boo!" then I opened my eyes. And they all looked mad and relieved. Sandy sat up and laughed. "you should have seen your faces.". Dad looked pissed. "DeLanie Rae Radke. Did you honestly think it would be funny to put blood all over yourself and make us think you were dead when Tony is in the fucking hospital in fucking ICU?! None of us need this shit!" I've never seen Dad this mad at me before. It was scary. He was still screaming at me when out of no where I started crying. Sandy wrapped me in her arms and tryed to calm me down. "Ronnie. Stop. Shes heard enough." he stopped and left. So did Ashley and Jake. I looked at Sandra. " hes never yelled at me like that before.". "I know hun. He's just a little worked up. Give him a couple of hours and he'll calm down.". "Sandra?". "yeah.". I looked into her dark brown eyes. "I love you." she kissed my forehead. "I love you too. And I hope you know that." we got up off the floor and went to the outdoor showers. We rinsed off and then walked into the bus and changed clothes. Austin was in the kitchen. "uhh are you two like an item now or what.?". I looked down and hadn't realized Sandra and I were holding hands. She looked at me. "Are we?". "I don't know. Are we?". she looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. I didn't refuse. we ended the kiss. I looked at Austin. "yeah. we are an item or whatever you want to call it." When I looked back at Sandra she had that half smile on. We walked out of the bus. "So what do you want to do?". Sandra looked at me and took off her glasses. She put them on me. "You are the only girl I would want to be with." I smiled. "How is this going to work? I'm 14 and you're like 24. That's a 10 year difference.". "you're mature for your age and I act like a teenager most of the time. And really, the only thing that matters is if we love each other or not. And I love you.". "and I love you Sandra.".

*** its like 3 30 and I'm really tired and shit. and don't even fucking ask me if I'm straight or bisexual or lesbian cuz I'm not answering that. :) vote and comment please. :) love ya'll!!