Chapter3

hai people who read my stories! thank you so much. this chapter is actually written by Audrey. I'm just stealing all the credit. Yes, she's real.

Tony and I woke up and laughed because Audrey and Jacky were curled up on my floor. They looked soo cute together. The problem was he didn't have a shirt on... and now that I look closer.... neither did she. "wha- where am I?". Jacky looks at Audrey and smiles. Jacky tries to get up but then he noticed Tony and I. "uhh hi guys.". "we saw that smile." tony winked. I kicked Audrey in the face "get the fuck up and go put a shirt on". "I am wearing a shirt you fuck tard.". she takes off her bra. "see. now I'm not wearing a shirt.". Jacky stares, not realising what he's doing. "good morning Jacky.". she said. Jacky throws the blanket off. "uhh jacky, where are your clothes?" I asked. "in the laundry. where you keep telling me to put them." "I mean your underwear.". "um oh I don't even fucking care.". Tony nodded to the floor "uhh bro, your condom broke." "shit". Audrey sat up. "what's going on?". "nothing babe. lay back down and ill go get your chothes.". "but I am wearing clothes nakey butt. hehe I can see your butt. nakey butt. nakey but. JACKYS NAKED!!!" I looked up and sure enough Jacky had zero clothes. "Wow Jacky, yours isn't very big.". "IT'S BIG ENOUGH!!". Audrey chimed in. "It may be short but it is wide." "Okay. Enough." Tony said. I grabbed Tonys hand and left my room and let Audrey and Jacky get dressed. We went out to eat and came back 10 minutes later and I heard them. in my bedroom. again. "fuck it. they can have as much fun as they want. but when Audrey comes crying to me that she's pregnant, don't blame me for not stopping them." "don't worry babe. I won't." we spent the rest of the day at the mall. and when we got back, 8 hours later, they were outside spraying each other with garden hoses. so we joined in. it was a lot of fun until dad and Andy showed up and made us go inside, dry off and change our clothes. "while you two are in there you better clean my room or I'm gonna be so damn pissed. and if I step in a pile of something white and sticky, you're dead.". Audrey blushed. "don't worry DeLanie you won't."

2 weeks later

"SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Audrey was in the bathroom. "what the fuck?". "I'm a week late.". "well maybe if you two hadn't had unprotected sex in my room then this wouldn't even fucking happen now would it?!". " tell Jacky and I murder you and if you tell Ronnie ill chop you up and feed you to cannibals. got it?". " yay! uhh

cannibalism!!!!" I walked off the bus to find death staring in my face. "Why was Audrey screaming just now?" daddy asked. "I don't know." I lied. "Lanie?" he used his "no one fucking cares just tell the truth" tone. "Ask Jacky. I really don't know." I lied. " where is your delinquent brother anyway?". "no one really knows. its like he disappeared.". Jacky walked up behind dad. "someone talking bout me?" "Audrey has news for you.". "where is she?". "in the bathroom freaking out.". he ran inside and about a minute later he screamed "BITCH YOU GAVE ME THE FUCKING CLAPP!!". Dad clapped twice. "so she's pregnant?". "yup.". " I'm just glad you're not like Jacky and sleeps around. I mean I love Audrey like a daughter but shes a whore...". I burst out laughing. if he only knew.