chapter 17

Brianna looked from me to Cylence about 10 times... Daddy had run back to his bunk, apparently trying to sleep away this nightmare... Brianna grabbed Cylences arm.

"how dare you run away from home and live with these strangers.!"

Cylence jerked away from her.

"bitch please. These people aren't strangers, they're my family. Ronnie is like the dad I never had and DeLanie is the best sister ever. I have a great boyfriend and Caleb is now DeLanie and I's brother. so suck on that bitch!"

she looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"DeLanie. is that really you.?"

"yes bitch. it is."

" I don't appreciate you calling me a bitch."

"YOU FUCKING LEFT DAD AND I! HOW THE FUCK CAN I RESTRAIN FROM CALLING YOU BITCH?!?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DOORWAY, BITCH!!!"

I was fucking done... Kaleb, Austin and dimples walked over to us. Kaleb pulled me back and could obviously see that I was about to knock her teeth out.

we sat down on the couch and daddy came out.

"is everything ohkay? I heard yelling."

"yeah daddy. I just got pissed off at Brianna"

" speaking of her, is she gone yet?"

we all nodded. Kaleb and I went back to my room and layed down. Kaleb tried to calm me down but it was no use. Finally he kissed me and I forgot all about that fucking stupid woman. we walked back into to the living room. it was about 3am and I was fucking hungry. we had nothing in the cabinets so we walked over to the BVB bus to see what they had.

Tony answered the door..

"umm... hi."

" move. were here for food."

he stepped out of the way and let kaleb and I in.

kaleb looked at me.

"is that Tony.?"

"yeah.."

kaleb got a giant smirk on his face...

He pulled my closer and kissed me. very passionately.

I could feel Tony staring at Kaleb...

Andy walked in and saw us. he looked at Tony, who was still staring at kaleb, and laughed.

"oh god... that's fucking hilarious.. Tony your fucking jealous of kaleb.. HA!!! It's like watching fucking degrassi.. drama, drama, love and more drama... why are you two here anyways?"

"we need food. Daddy doesn't have any..."

"I have nutella and pickles..."

"SOLD!"

I practically rummaged through the mini fridge and found the giant jar of pickles. Kaleb got the nutella and we went outside.

I took a pickle and dipped it in nutella. kaleb looked at me with a weird face.

"what the fuck? why are you eating pickles and nutella?"

"I don't know... it tastes really good.."

"DeLanie, I ment to ask you this before but..."

"what?"

"it's nothing.. just forget I said anything..."

I left it at that and kept eating my pickles and nutella..