Chapter 25

Chapter 25

It’s been a few weeks now and Jon and I are dating. He’s the sweetest most loving and caring man I have ever met. We still haven’t kissed and he respects me too much to kiss me on the first few dates. I’m out of my walking boot but my leg still hurts. Matt went home to Cali and is now dating a woman, not a 14 year old. He and I talk occasionally.

Today, finally, is the last day of Warped Tour and it’s so relieving to be so close to leaving the bus. Jon talked to Kevin and he is going to stay with us for a while. I’m super excited about it and also really nervous. He’s never stayed the night with me. It’s a little scary but I’m sure I can handle it.

When I woke up this morning, everyone was gone, including Austin. He usually never leaves without me. I got up, took a shower, got dressed and called Jon. He didn’t answer which is really odd because he always answers, no matter what he’s doing. I go out of the bus and get in my hidden stash of cigarettes out from underneath the bus (I duck taped it to the bottom). I lit one and walked towards the festival. Austin Carlile came up to me after his set and hugged me.

“I’m going to miss my little munchkin. Don’t forget me hun.” He smiled but there was sadness in his eyes.

“Carly! I could never forget you and I’ll miss you too!” I replied sincerely.

There were so many people that have befriended me and I’m really going to miss them.

While I was walking around, I spotted Andy and Tony at the BVB merch stand. Andy saw me too and his eyes got really big and he smiled.

“De! I haven’t seen you in a few! How’s everything healing up? Do you still hate my baby brother?” Andy was always honest.

“Hey, yeah I’m not so broken anymore and no I don’t hate Tony. We’re cool, right Tony?” I asked my ex-boyfriend.

Tony looked at me and smiled the fakest smile I’ve ever seen. “Of course we’re cool! And I’m happy you’re okay and happy with Josh.”

I smiled back at him fakely. “It’s Jon.”

Andy and I hugged and then we parted ways.

I found Jon about 15 minutes later when I went back to the bus to take some pain meds.

“Hey baby butt. Whatcha been doing?” Jon said cutely.

(Baby butt is one of his many nicknames for me. He says I have a baby butt. cx This is also a real nickname).

“Nothing much babes. Just going to get some pain meds. My leg is killing me. Do you want to come in?” I replied.

“Of course, I’d love to.” Jon said weirdly.

We walked in and he got my medicine for me. I thanked him and we sat on the couch.

“I’m getting really tired honey. Do you want to come back to my room and cuddle as we hear beautiful growls and guitar riffs in the background?” I asked Jon smiling.

He picked me up and carried me back to my room. He laid on the bed with one arm propping him up. I curled up on his chest and took a little nap. When I woke up he was gone and there was writing on my arm. It read:

‘Sorry babe. Kevin wanted me to help close down some things and he wanted me there ASAP. I’ll be back hopefully soon after you wake up. If I’m not then listen for pebbles being tossed at your window, beautiful. -Jon’

I checked my phone and it was 6:30. Almost everyone would be done playing and then we would have a going-away party for everyone at 7:20.

I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit. I quickly brushed my hair, did my makeup and took non-sleepy pain meds. I was ready to go. Someone knocked on the door and then came in. I was too busy trying to find my shoes when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. They were muscular and comforting. His hands were big like a bass player’s and well defined. He smelled like sweat and my perfume. I turned around and it was my Jon. I smiled and hugged him.

“Thanks for the note babe.” I said into his chest.

“I didn’t want to leave and make you worry about me or overthink anything.” He replied into my hair.

Did I mention that he’s 6’4 and I’m 5’3?

“Do you want to go to the party? It’ll be fun.” I said smiling.

“Yes, but maybe we should be fashionably late.” He said grinning.

“Why? Do you have other plans?” I asked, worried.

“Yes I do and they’re with you.” He replied happily.

I smiled a lot. He took my hand in his and led me out to the golf cart that he’s been driving for the summer. He drove kind of slow.

“Babe, why are you going so slow?” I asked.

“I guessed that you might want to see everything one last time before you leave for 10 months.” He replied.

I thanked him and we drove on and on and on until we got to a little area where there were no people, no paparazzi, no fans. It was very peaceful.

He lead me to a gazebo where there were twinkling lights strung across it. Black and red roses were all over the ground and floor of the gazebo. It was beautiful.

“What is all this?” I asked him curiously.

“It’s our 10th date. Do you like it?” He responded.

I nodded my head and smiled up at him. He held my hand and looked into my eyes.

“DeLanie Rae Radke, I love you. I have since the first second I saw you. You’re the most sweetest, most beautiful, most caring and kind woman I have ever laid eyes on. I would be the happiest man in the world if you would be my girlfriend.” He said with a sparkle in his eyes.

I started to tear up. He was so perfect. I nodded in response and hugged him.

“My sweet DeLanie, I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m sorry love.” He apologized with pure honesty.

I wiped away my tears and looked up at him.

“It’s okay Jon. I just have never had anyone say anything along those lines to me before and mean it with all their heart and soul like I see you do.” I said smiling.

He leaned down, and kissed my nose. I blushed and thought ‘what the hell’. I brought my hand up to his cheeks, pulled him closer and kissed him softly. I swear I felt sparks and his kiss was addictive. I wanted more and he didn’t deny me. He kissed me back lovingly. His lips felt like silk and tasted like sweet candy. After about a minute we both pulled away from each other in awe. He looked into my eyes in search of something and I knew what he wanted me to say, and I knew what I was prepared to say was true and pure with every heartbeat.

“I love you, Jon.” I said truthfully.

A/N; Guys, I am so so so sorry for not writing more. I’ve been really busy and the real Jon and I have neeb going through some stuff.

I actually quoted the real Jon. He’s perfect for me and I love him with all my heart c: Our first kiss was in a fireworks store ^.^

I promise to update every month from now on.

Vote and Comment! Thanks for reading!