Chapter 18: Muy Fuego

"Now you're onto something."

They had no idea where they were going, but they knew they had to find Daredevil.

As Jaelen Williams, Luke Cage and Foggy Nelson walked the streets of Hell's Kitchen, they pondered what Matt could be doing and if he was ok.

And even if he was, he could be in danger.

"Remember, The Bleeding Heart gang could be watching us even now." Luke reminded. "So they might anticipate us."

"Oh, they're definitely gonna be waiting for us." Jay said. "I have no doubt this is a trap."

"Really? I think Matt would keep himself pretty hidden." Foggy replied.

"I don't mean for him. I mean them all just hanging out in one place. They want him and us to find them."

"A bit of a brain twister, but I hear you."

Luke looked over at The Fresh King as he typed into his phone, clearly writing another song.

"Really?"

Fresh looked up. "Why not?"

"You writing a song?" Foggy jumped in.

"He usually does that when we're doing something dangerous."

"What? We're just walking."

"Right into Eczavier."

Foggy chuckled. "So what are you writing about?"

"Just whatever pops into my head."

He was writing a song called Muy Fuego, and what his friends didn't know was that he planned to use it to distract Eczavier and his gang when finding Daredevil.

It was getting later by the minute, but Jay didn't care anymore. He had to know where to find the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.

And it still wasn't clear where they were going, but Luke Cage had a feeling where the gang was going to be...

"An abandoned parking garage?"

"Trust me." Luke reassured Foggy. "This is not abandoned. I know exactly where we're going."

Apparently, according to Cage, the abandoned garage was a just the back of a club owned by a man named Raymond Jones, AKA, Piranha.

"Cottonmouth ran the place once. But once ECZ crashed your concert, he hasn't been back."

"And you think the Bleeding Heart is?"

"Yup."

"So... what if they're not?"

"Then we don't have anything to worry about. They'll let us in."

"You mean you'll intimidate them to get us in?"

"Just stay behind me and I'll handle it."

The hero led the two into the parking garage, walking along the walls of the building until it got darker, and they came upon a door. No gap in the middle, and no sign. Just a blank door. But when Luke Cage knocked, it shook whoever was behind the door and made them jump audibly.

The door opened and there stood Turk Barrett, his eyes widening immediately. "L-Luke. What are you doing here?"

"Why would that be any of your business?"

Turk chuckled nervously. "It's not. Of course it's not. Hey, Foggy. Fresh King." The man's expression cooled down for a second. "What's the password?"

"Don't make me ask you again." Luke growled, raising his hand.