Chapter 35

I'll try and finish this fic within 10 chapters, but I am super unreliable. 😎👍. Also, MY GRANDMA KEEPS DEFEDNING MY FUCKING GROOMER???? LIKE, MA'AM??? (⁠ヘ⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠ヘ⁠┳⁠━⁠┳(⁠ノ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Y'all know I'm American when my favorite song is pumped up kicks. Lol, we play it during lockdowns and holds-

(It's a tradition at my school.)

-Aizawa's POV-
I hear quiet cries as I walk past Izuku's room. Shit! I open the door and find him crouching under his desk, sobbing and shaking. I crouch down next to him.

"Izu, are you okay?" He just tenses up.

"Hey, it's just me; Dad. You're safe." He shakes his head.

"What's going on, buddy?" He takes a sharp and sudden inhale. He starts mumbling and blubbering. I gently shake him, he simply flinches away from me.

He just mumbles 'Stop.', it's sort of eerie. I think back onto my past plus what the therapist said. I pull him out of the corner, causing him to panic and thrash around. 'I know it sucks, god I feel terrible. Is he scared? What is happening with him? What is he flashing back to? God, I remember when I was this hysterical. Is he freaking out over Monoma? It's probably his mom based on how he's acting. What specifically though?' I restrain his arms by his sides. He kept hitting himself. I grab I cross his arms by his sides, making my arms bend around him- hug him.

"Izu, you're safe. You're with Dad." His breathing slows. I feel his arms stop resisting. He relaxes. All that fills the room are simple cries and sniffs.

"Can you tell me what was happening, bud?" He turns, his face burrowing into me.

"I-Inko. She wa-was mad with- with me. She- she was g-gonna lock me in the- the closet." He hiccups.

"Hey, she's not here, it's just me right now." He relaxes into my arms even more, jerking himself awake every once in a while.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" He shakes his head.

"Why?"

"Scared. What if- if I have a nightmare again and- and it's worse or- or with dad?" See, the thing I can't relate to him on is his dad. Sure my dad was a fucking prick, but he never raped or did anything of the sort towards anyone- from my recollection.

"Well, then I'll help you, just like I did now." He shakes his head again. It'd be hypocritical of me to tell him to go to bed when I was just waking up.

"Okay, but if you get tired, can you at least rest your eyes?" He nods and I smile.

-Izukus POV-
Dad leaves my room after a bit. I check the time: 4:03. He leaves the door cracked. I just lie in bed, too upset to do much. I sit up and look around the room, when I spot my backpack, I get up and drift over to it. I pick it up and get out the study packet and a textbook. I look over the information. I review some of the interpersonal crimes, preparing myself for school tomorrow. I eventually hear Pa knock on my door.

"Come in!" He smiles and opens the door.

"Hey, kiddo! Are you doing okay? Shou told me you had a nightmare." His face grimaces with worry.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It was just an in-the-moment thing." His lips form a line. I reassure him. He sits next to me, gazing at my work.

"Oh, doing more interpersonal crimes tomorrow?" I nod.

"What are y'all even doing tomorrow?"

"Torture and abuse." He tenses his breathing, causing shallow breaths to fill the atmosphere.