Chapter 33

I have a damn wedding to go to. I have to wear a dress, makeup, heels, and the whole shabang. I'm gonna tear my flesh off. I have to be so fucking feminine gendered that I might actually fucking die, istg. Imma go up there and just collapse, lol.

-Izukus POV-
I wake up and there's no hands, strange. I brush it off as just a momentary thing, but it never shows up as I'm getting ready. I toss on my uniform and feel no need for anything extra. I walk out feeling a bit giddy.

"Hey, you ready for school?" I nod. We head to the car.

-----

I walk into class and immediately greet my friends and boyfriend. By the time lunch comes around I'm still not feeling hands. I laugh and breathe easy. There's nothing preventing me now. I feel happy. Truly happy.

I sit down at the table, grabbing a full lunch. I sit down with the usual people. Of course Monoma comes up to me. He picks up my water. I roll my eyes.

"Wow, deciding to eat today, are we? Y'know, that might make you irresistible to some of these people. Maybe it'll-" He sets my water down.

"Shut up." He chuckles and leaves. I force myself to eat half of my food and the cup of water.

"Izuku, he's wrong. You know he-"

"No I don't. He could be right. I'm not fulfilling that promise." He doesn't fight me and instead just pulls me in for a hug.

-----

(A/N Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL WHENEVER HE'S FEELING HAPPY- Like, Monoma is still here??????)

"Alright! We're partnering up with 1-B for another round of personal training! Do whatever you want to work on!" I run off to the punching bag. I just need to work on my kicks. My legs and body feel heavier than usual. Of course, just of course Monoma pulls me aside.

-TW-
"What the fuck do you-" I'm cut off by him shoving his hands down my pants. Fuck! Why do we have to be in a corner?! My breathing picks up. He starts kissing me.

"Stop- stop it!" He just smirks. He forces hickies along my chest.

"N-no! Stop it- it!" He tears off my pants and I sob. His hands locate my crotch and a sob rips through me. He keeps speaking but I can't focus. I'm just nauseated and dizzy.

"C'mon, I know you like it. Just stop squirming so much." His head trails below my waist and I start hyperventilating. I feel vomit rises up my throat as I feel his mouth around me.

"No! No-no, no, no! I- I don't want-want to! Stop p-please. Get off of me!" He forces me in a prostrate position. I sob, my tears drenching the cloth put in my mouth. He flips me over and dumbs water over my face, actively waterboarding me. '

I want my dad. I just want my Papa and my Dad. I want to go home. I don't even want Kacchan. I just want my dad's. I want a hug from them. I want my dad's!'

"Just sit still, I know you'll like it." I shake my head and kick and scream and beg and plead. Why won't he fucking listen?! He takes the cloth out of my mouth, forcing himself into my mouth. Suddenly an idea emerges in my mind. I click on my Dad's bracelet button. Of course, he can't teleport, so I'm stuck with Monoma for the time being. He starts fucking masterbaiting! I kick him as hard as I can, but with the adrenaline wearing off, shaking, and hyperventilating, it's not a good kick. He pauses and leans over me, forcing more marks and hickies along my chest.

"Stop! Please- please s-stop!" He just does whatever he wants, I guess.
-TW over-

Dad comes to the rescue, throwing Monoma off of me. I stand up and hurriedly put on my clothes. I slide down the walls, hurt and scared. I just sob.