you're late

It was getting pretty late and Scott and Stiles weren't here yet. Where were those idiots up to? We had some project to do about the Great Gatsby, it's a great book. It's just that it's too cliché. Not my type of book.

stilinski: hey sorry lyds we had to drop off malia...

lyds: oh. it's fine don't worry about it

lyds: are you guys still coming over to finish or better word "start" our project??

stilinski: duh haha be there in 10??

lyds: fine by meee

You see Stiles and I had something according to everyone of our friends. But, "things" got in the way. And we never really talked anymore at school. We would text each other sometimes. But, Scott kept on insisting that he still had a crush on me. Which I don't believe.

I sat at the kitchen table for a few minutes, looking through my Twitter timeline. Nothing new. The usual. Where they even coming over? I huffed and I got up to go change into some pjs. It was 11 PM. Two hours had passed. Two long hours, It's not like they would be coming over this late to start a project. I lost hope and texted Stiles.

lyds: hey don't bother coming over. It's too late.

See what I'm talking about? He ditched me, again. I wasn't upset though, it always happened.

Stilinski: shit lydia I'm sorry

lyds: I'm used to it.

Stilinski: Lydia don't

Lyds: I'll see you tomorrow, bye.

Stilinski: Lydia please...

"Why do I always do this to myself?" I sat down on my bed, a single tear, slipping done my cheek, fell on my lap.

I wasn't upset that Stiles kept canceling on me. It's just that he kept saying sorry. I never say sorry or accept apologies, because you end up getting hurt in the end.

I felt like the only remedy was to listen to some music. It's time to go to bed anyways. I laid down and pulled my covers over my head, humming along to some Ed Sheeran songs.

Slowly drifting off to sleep.