Chapter 3: WEDDING NIGHTmare

Here you are fulfilling your part.

Everyone is scheduled to fly back home tomorrow and you will be left in Vegas for your "honeymoon".

You've said our goodbyes and quietly entered the elevator together. He pressed the top floor. Our fathers made sure that the master suite of the hotel is where you'll be staying.

When the door finally opens, he gestured you to go out first and he followed. You quickly swiped the key card and entered the suite. It was minimally decorated with flowers and heart-shaped balloons with a blown-up picture of you and Caleb taken during the "prenup photoshoot" your fathers insisted. You seemed so in love in the pictures but can't help feeling disappointed. He's good at showing people his fake emotion.

Caleb closed the door behind and head to the room while you scout the place. You noticed a wine and a basket of flowers with a card on it. It was a congratulatory gift from the hotel management.

You were about to enter the bedroom to change when you noticed he's half-naked trying to find a shirt. You quickly looked away and walked back to the living room. What would he think if he catches me looking at him?

You picked up the bottle of champagne from the basket and poured yourself a drink. You were about to have another when you see Caleb walking towards you with arched brows.

"You didn't wait for me?" he stole the bottle and glass from your hand. Without hesitation, he drank from the same glass you used. He seemed calm but tired. You didn't say a word as he keeps pouring the champagne and drink every last drop. You know he's looking at you but you don't dare meet his eyes.

"Ahhh...that was refreshing. Are you gonna sleep like that?"

You notice he's in his house clothes while you are still on your wedding dress and make up.

"I-I'll just change."

As you were leaving, he held your arm and whispered in your ear.

"Or do you want me to undress you?"

You can smell the alcohol from his breath. You looks serious. He's crazy thinking about undressing me.

"I can manage, thank you." you get loose from his grip and ran towards the room. You made sure the door is locked before you gathered your things and head to the shower.