Chapter 5

They're so mean, Ardyn covers his eyes with his arms and pants softly

They're so mean, Ardyn covers his eyes with his arms and pants softly. His body trembles with so much pleasure that he almost wants to cry. It's an overwhelming feeling that grips every sensitive nerve in his body.

There's a steady buzzing noise coming from the vibrator Valen holds. It presses to Ardyn's dick and makes him whine high and loud. He's so, so sensitive. He wants to cry and blame Valen, because he said—he said I can suck him off after I came.

Kahili delivered him such a nice orgasm that had his breath coming out in short pants. He couldn't talk from the sheer force of it, eyes rolled back and a string of noises dripping from his mouth. It was good—so fucking good, but then Kahili kept going. Ardyn was a good boy and fucked into his hand just like Kahili told him, and after a tantalizingly drawn-out build up Ardyn spilled into his hand and went limp against the bed.

He was supposed to suck Valen off—his reward—but Kahili took his twitching cock in his hand and continued to jerk him off as if Ardyn hadn't just had a mind-blowing orgasm. Ardyn whined at first, he whined a lot in fact, but Kahili quieted him with a kiss and amused chuckle.

"That's my fault, sweetheart," Valen coos softly. His face is nothing short of ethereal as he stares, his features warm and soothing and so addicting to look at. Ardyn does look, his vision blurry with unshed tears. "I thought I told you how many times you needed to cum, but I must've left that part out, huh? That's my fault, not yours."

Ardyn's whole body arches with a needy gasp when the vibrator presses into his tip. It's so much, he's so sensitive—and he likes it so much. His thighs shake, his breath comes out in short, pathetic pants, and he thrums with the exhilaration of it all. The pleasure that consumes him so easily.

Beside him, Kahili peels Ardyn's arms away from his face and chuckles at his pitiful, dazed expression. "You're crying." Tears pool in Ardyn's eyes. It tents an erection in Kahili's pants. "Is Val being mean?"

When Ardyn nods pathetically his collar digs into his neck, scrapes against the delicate, irritated skin that progressively grows a more vibrant shade of pink. The weight feels like a second skin to him, so natural.

Valen watches him cry with a steady, thoughtful expression. His lips twitch up, and he presses the vibrator into Ardyn harder. "Don't cry," he utters sweetly. "It makes me wanna be mean to you."

Ardyn moans and his dick throbs pathetically. He likes him being mean—much more than he expected. The efforts of his orgasm pool on his stomach, spurred on by Kahili's expert hands and Valen's honeyed voice. He didn't know who to focus on more, couldn't think past the pleasure to even consider denying the gentle degrading lilt to Valen's voice.

His orgasm was nice. Good, amazing, it stole his breath and made him whimper, but now he's just sensitive and can't stop his thighs from trembling.

Oh, and his slick, Ardyn's eyes squeeze shut when he feels more slick run down his rim. There's an internal battle to close his legs and hide or beg them to fuck him. He longs for something inside him—touch-starved for so long, he needs it.