about || 0

hello my loves

hello my loves

i apologize for my three year absence from writing this story. i'm twenty-one now, not the eighteen I was when i wrote this. three years is a long time for my writing to grow as well as my mindset, so i've decided to completely rewrite this story and take down the old version. the premise is the same but all of the writing is from scratch

the original call me yours was 60k words so it might take me a while to completely rewrite and complete it but i promise my love and connection with these characters is incomparable to the first time around. i truly want to write their world out and share it with you.

i have a plot and ending in mind for this story so im confident i will complete it this time. i know i lie a lot and you all are undeservingly patient with me, but i feel good about my writing for the first time in three years. falling out of love with your passion and learning to love it is a difficult process but im slowly starting to get the hang of it again.

thank you for all your patience and support. i promise i see every word of love and i thank you dearly for supporting a stranger so much.

ily all and i love writing, thank you for letting me share it with you.

a lot of things play out differently in this version and i know many people will prefer the older version and those aspects more, but i hope you can enjoy this as well.

much love,

maddie <3