Cure or Curse?

Arjun left with guilty heart to his friend Madhav for seeking solace.
Subhadra's words offered him peace which he was struggling for.

Kunti knelt beside Karn, her heart heavy with concern as she saw the blood staining his clothes. "Oh, my dear son, what have you done?" she whispered, her voice filled with love and worry. "You have sacrificed so much for the greater good, but at what cost to yourself?"

Vrushali, Karn's wife, approached them, her eyes brimming with tears. "My beloved husband, why did you not think of yourself?" she cried, her voice trembling with emotion. "You have given away everything, but at what price to your own well-being?"

Radha and Adhirath, Karn's parents, stood by his side, their faces etched with concern and pride. "Our son, you have always been a beacon of selflessness and righteousness," Radha said, her voice soft but filled with admiration. "But we worry for your health and safety."

Adhirath placed a comforting hand on Karn's shoulder, his gaze filled with fatherly affection. "We are proud of you, my son, for your noble deeds and unwavering devotion to righteousness," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "But we also fear for your well-being and urge you to take care of yourself ".

Nakul and Sahdev, at Kunti's request, approached Karn and began to tend to his wounds with skill and precision. "Do not worry, Mother," Nakul said reassuringly. "We will do everything in our power to heal our Enemy."

Sahdev nodded in agreement, his brow furrowed in concentration. "Karn, you have always been a pillar of strength and courage,though you always mistreated our Bhrata Arjun" he said, his voice filled with respect. "Allow us to help you in your time of need."

Karn, though weakened by the loss of his Kavach and Kundal, managed a weak smile. "Thank you, Ashwineya Nakul and Sahdev," he said gratefully. "I am grateful for your help and for the love and support of my family."

Kunti, Vrushali, Radha, and Adhirath watched as Nakul and Sahdev worked to stop Karn's bleeding and tend to his injuries. Their hearts were filled with love and concern for him, and they prayed for his swift recovery.

As Karn lay there, surrounded by his family and supported by his brothers, he knew that he was not alone. And with their love and care, he would find the strength to overcome this situation.

Kunti kept the secret to herself, knowing that revealing Karn's true identity as their eldest brother would only complicate matters further. She watched as Nakul and Sahdev tended to Karn with dedication and skill, their bond as brothers growing stronger with each passing moment.

As Karn slowly began to recover from his injuries, Nakul and Sahdev continued to care for him with unwavering devotion. They became his constant companions, supporting him in his journey to regain his strength and spirit.

Despite not knowing the truth of Karn's lineage, Nakul and Sahdev felt a deep connection to him, a bond that transcended blood ties. Karn, in turn, appreciated their kindness and loyalty, grateful for their presence in his life.

And so, the three brothers stood united, facing the challenges that lay ahead with courage and determination. Together, they forged a bond that would withstand any obstacle, bound not by blood, but by the respect they held for each other.

And in that unity, they found strength and solace, knowing that they would always have each other's backs, no matter what the future held.