Slaying Cruel Duryodhan

As the final battle of the Kurukshetra war raged on, Gandhari, the mother of the Kauravas, turned to her trusted advisor, Jamini, for guidance. "Jamini, is there no way to save my son Duryodhana from this impending doom?" Gandhari's voice was filled with desperation, her eyes pleading for a glimmer of hope.

Jamini, a wise sage, looked at Gandhari with a solemn expression. "My queen, there is a way, but it involves you gaining divine vision to protect Duryodhana's vulnerable spot. With this vision, you will be able to guide him and shield him from harm."

Gandhari nodded eagerly, willing to do anything to save her beloved son. She closed her eyes in deep meditation, seeking the blessing of the gods to grant her divine sight. And when she opened her eyes again, she could see Duryodhana, his entire body glowing with a protective aura, except for one small spot - his thighs.

Duryodhana, unaware of his mother's newfound power, continued to fight with all his might. But in a fateful moment, as he raised his arms to strike a blow, his hands instinctively moved to cover his private parts, leaving his thighs exposed and unprotected. Bheem, the mighty Pandava warrior, saw this moment of weakness and seized the opportunity. With a roar, he charged towards Duryodhana, his mace raised high above his head.

Gandhari's heart sank as she realized the danger her son was in. "Duryodhana, protect your thighs!" she cried out, but it was too late. Bheem's mace came crashing down with unparalleled force, striking Duryodhana's exposed thighs and bringing him to his knees.

"Duryodhana!" Gandhari's wail echoed across the battlefield as she watched in horror as her son fell, defeated. Tears streamed down her face as she rushed to his side, cradling his broken body in her arms.

Bheem stood victorious, his eyes filled with a mix of triumph and sorrow. "It had to be done," he said solemnly, his voice heavy with the weight of the moment.

Gandhari looked up at Bheem, her eyes filled with both gratitude and resentment. "You have taken my son from me," she whispered, her voice trembling with grief. "But I cannot blame you.

Bheem's gaze softened as he looked at Gandhari, understanding the pain and loss she must be feeling. "I am sorry for your loss, Gandhari. Duryodhana was a worthy opponent, but he chose the path of adharma and it led to his downfall," he said with a touch of regret in his voice.

Gandhari nodded, her eyes still filled with tears. "I know that my son's actions were not always righteous, but he was still my flesh and blood. I will mourn his loss, but I will also accept the consequences of his choices," she said, her voice filled with a mix of sorrow and acceptance.

As the battlefield fell silent, the war-weary warriors gathered around to witness the aftermath of the final battle between Bheem and Duryodhana. The air was heavy with the weight of loss and regret, but also with a sense of closure and resolution.

Gandhari, with tears still streaming down her face, looked up at Bheem and said, "You have emerged victorious, Pandava warrior. May you find peace in your triumph, and may the lessons learned from this war guide us towards a future of righteousness and harmony."

And with those words, the war ended though Duryodhan was counting his last breaths.