One Last Night Together

As the moon cast its gentle glow over the battlefield, Uttara stood by her husband's side, her heart heavy with fear and love. She looked up at Abhimanyu, their eyes meeting in a silent exchange of understanding and unspoken emotions.

"Promise me you will be careful tomorrow, my love," Uttara whispered, her voice filled with a mixture of worry and longing. "I cannot bear the thought of losing you in this war."

Abhimanyu smiled tenderly at her, his hand reaching out to cup her face. "Fear not, my dear wife," he reassured her, his voice steady and resolute. "I will fight bravely and return to you victorious, I promise."

Uttara's eyes glistened with unshed tears, her heart aching with the weight of the impending battle. "I trust in your strength and valor, my warrior," she said softly, her hand reaching out to clasp his tightly. "But please, be safe and come back to me."

Abhimanyu pulled her into his arms, holding her close as if to shield her from the dangers that lay ahead. "I will always protect you, my beloved Uttara," he vowed, his voice resolute and deep.

"Before I go into battle, I wish to spend this night with my parents," Abhimanyu said, his eyes filled with a mix of resolve and longing. "I need to seek their blessings and bid them farewell."

Uttara understood the importance of family in times of war, and she nodded in agreement. "Of course, my love," she said, her voice filled with understanding. "Go to them and spend the night in their company. I will be here waiting for you, praying for your safe return."

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead lovingly before turning to leave, his heart heavy with the knowledge of the dangers that awaited him. As he walked towards his parents' tent, Uttara watched him go, her eyes filled with a mixture of love and worry.

The night passed slowly for Uttara, her thoughts consumed by prayers for Abhimanyu's safety and well-being. She knew that the battle would be fierce and unforgiving, and she could only hope that her husband would emerge victorious.

As dawn broke, Abhimanyu returned to her side, his face filled with determination and strength. He took her hands in his, looking into her eyes with a fierce resolve. "I will fight for taking revenge of Mata Draupadi".

"Ayushmaan Bhav Son"said Draupadi and Subhadra together after doing his aarti, not knowing about Fate's Stranger Tales...