The Untold Truth

As Krishna revealed the truth to Karna, his heart sank with a mix of shock and disbelief. "What do you mean, I am the son of Suryadev and Rajmata Kunti?" Karna asked, his voice trembling with emotion. "How is it possible that I am a Pandava, and Arjuna is my brother?"

Krishna looked at Karna with compassion in his eyes. "It is the truth, my friend. Kunti gave birth to you before she was married to Pandu, and she had to abandon you to protect her honor. But now, the time has come for you to know your true lineage."

Karna's mind was in turmoil as he tried to process this new information. He felt a deep sense of loss and betrayal at being kept in the dark for so long. "And all this time, I have been fighting against my own brothers, especially Arjun" Karna whispered, his voice filled with sadness.

Seeking solace, Karna turned to Vrushali, his first consort and childhood friend. Tears streamed down his face as he recounted the pain and loneliness he had endured throughout his life. "I have always felt like an outsider, never truly belonging anywhere," Karna confessed,

Vrushali held Karna in her arms, offering him comfort and understanding. "I may not have known your true lineage, but I have always known the goodness in your heart, Karna," she said softly. "You are a noble warrior and a kind soul, and that is what truly matters."

Karna looked up at Vrushali, his eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you for always standing by my side, even in the darkest of times," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I may have lost my past, but I have gained a newfound sense of purpose."

With Vrushali's unwavering support, Karna found the strength to accept his true identity and embrace his destiny. He vowed to fight alongside his brothers, the Pandavas, in the battle against the Kauravas, and to honor the legacy of his birth parents, Suryadev and Kunti.

As Karna stood tall and resolute, ready to face the challenges ahead, Krishna smiled knowingly. "You are a true warrior, Karna," he said. "Your journey has been filled with trials and tribulations, but now, you have the chance to fulfill your true potential."

Vrushali's heart sank at Karna's words, knowing the depth of his loyalty to Duryodhan. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder, her eyes filled with sadness. "Karna, I understand your feelings of gratitude towards Duryodhan, but remember that true family is not always bound by blood," she said softly. "Your brothers, the Pandavas, have always been there for you, despite the circumstances of your birth."

Karna looked torn, his mind filled with conflicting emotions. He knew that his loyalty to Duryodhan ran deep, but he also felt a sense of connection to the Pandavas, who had shown him kindness and acceptance. As he struggled to make a decision, he felt a sense of turmoil within him, torn between his past and his present.

Krishna approached Karna, his eyes filled with wisdom. "Karna, the choices we make define who we are," he said. "You have the power to choose your path, to shape your own destiny. Remember that true strength lies in following the path of righteousness, even in the face of adversity."

Karna looked into Krishna's eyes, feeling a sense of clarity wash over him. He knew that he had to make a difficult decision, one that would shape the course of his life. Taking a deep breath, Karna turned to Vrushali and Krishna, his heart heavy with conflicting emotions.

"I understand now that true family is not determined by blood, but by love and loyalty," Karna said with determination. "I appreciate everything Duryodhan has done for me, but I will continue to support him in his unjust ways. I choose to stand with the Kauravas, for Duryodhan's trust can't be betrayed by me. When whole world failed to accept me as Archer he did and crowded me as Angraj".

Krishna frowned a bit, and Vrushali proud of Karna for his courage and integrity.

Krishna set out to join forces with the Pandavas, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.