34 (M)

Jennie's POV

After I just finished washing up when I heard someone knock on the door. It must be Lisa since we're the only ones at home. I came to get my bathrobe and went to open the door. "Hey!" She greeted me. "Hey, what's up?" I greeted back and asked. She scratched her nape, maybe contemplating on what she was going to say. "Uh. Can I come in?" "Hmm?" I hummed, "Don't worry I won't do anything to you. Hmm. I just want to sleep with you again, if that's okay?" She nervously asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure come in, I will just dry my hair and do my routine."

" Can I do it for you? I mean drying your hair." She carefully asked.

"I am pretty sure that would be fun," I said and walked towards the vanity table. She followed me and motioned me to sit and she started loosening the towel on my head. She first drys my hair with the towel so gently and then later on gets the blower from the drawer. I stared at her in the mirror and saw how she carefully did that with all care. I watched her until she met my eyes in the mirror. She gazed at me intensely as seconds passed, she turned off the blower and put it down in the vanity still looking at me. She moved closer and put her head in the crook of my neck. God! I can feel her hot breathing. She sniffs me and It sends electricity all throughout my body. "Jennie, you smell good." Her voice sounded deeper. I let out a little moan. She moved her head through the blade of my shoulder with her nose touching my skin. "Jennie..." she whispered as she kissed my shoulder up to my neck, "Oh Jennie.." she whispered through my neck and it vibrated and my body froze with the building up tension between us. Her kisses went to my jaw up to my ear. She sucks my earlobe, that earns a loud moan from me. "Lisa-" , "Jennie, I want you, can I?" And she licks my ear. "Yes Lisa!" As if all the sanity and control I have walked out of me. It seems like I was possessed that all I could do was to obey her. She lifted me up and turned me to face her, she kissed me passionately as she held my waist and pushed me to the vanity until it hit my butt. I snaked my arm on her neck to deepen our kiss. Passionate turns to greed, she sucks my lower lip, her tongue asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth to give in. We battled our tongues as I wrapped my legs to her waist. Wanting more contact from her body. I can feel her bulge building up poking my stomach. She tugs my robe asking me if she could take it off. I moaned my permission. She pulled from our kiss and slowly took off my robe leaving me only with my nightgown and my panty, I'm not even wearing a bra. My nipples are so hard that it can easily be seen through my thin nightgown. She eyed me full of admiration and lust. "Oh Jennie, I don't know how to stop anymore. If you don't want this, make me stop, please." She pleaded as she held my face and looked at me sincerely. "No Lisa, don't stop please." And she kissed me again hungrily and I kissed her back. Her hand held my face down to my neck to the center of my chest down to my stomach and stayed to my legs. She's caressing my legs, her mouth leaves my mine as she brings it to my clothed breast. My body arches from the contact. I keep moaning and moaning. She sucked my nipple and gave the same attention to my other breast. Her other hand is supporting my back. I held onto her hair pulling her closer to mine. I felt her hand move closer to my core and she palmed my core. "Oh God Lisa!" I gasp. "You're so wet for me Jennie" She moves her hand down there as if she's memorizing every part of it. "Lisa, bed please" I hardly said from the pleasure I'm feeling. Lisa kissed me again and lifted me up to the bed. I tugged the hem of her shirt signaling her to remove it, "help me" she whispered. And so I did. I touched her naked top, her shoulders so broad, her chest so perfect, her toned abs and her skin is so smooth and soft. I feel so turned on. God I want her! "Jennie, can I?" She asked if she could remove my nightgown and I nodded. "God Jennie, you're so gorgeous! You're sexy as fuck!" She exclaimed. "Fuck me Lisa" I confidently said. There's no turning back now. "No Jennie, I won't fuck you but I'll make love to you." I teared up from what she said. She removed the tears from my eyes and kissed passionately. "I love you Jennie," she said in between our kisses. She didn't even give time to answer as she asked again for her tongue for an entrance. Her kisses go down to my neck, to my breast, to my stomach, and to my legs avoiding my core where I want her mouth the most. She's holding my torso for support and I'm gripping the sheet for too much pressure. "Lisa please" I pleaded. "please what?" She looked up to me and smirked. "Stop torturing me already" and I pushed her head into my core. "Woah, impatient and feisty, are we? I love it." She chuckled and started kissing my clothed core. I wanted to remove my underwear so bad right now, it's getting in the way. So I grabbed the hem but Lisa stopped. "Patience, lovey, we'll get there soon." Did she just call me lovey? I blushed from the new endearment but moaned as she sucked my clothed clit.

"Lisa! Oh God!" She finally removed my underwear, and stared at my core intently. I close my legs from embarrassment but she stops me, "It's so beautiful Jennie" and leaned closer to sniff it "and you smell so good!" I think I've become a moaning machine by now. She licks my pussy and sucks again my now bare clit. "Oh God Lisa!" She hardened her tongue and put it inside me. "Oh fuck!" She's tongue fucking me. She keeps thrusting her tongue and I can feel that I am almost on my limit but when I am so close she pulls out it kind of annoys me but she suddenly inserts her middle finger. "Holy shit Lisa!" She licks and sucks my clit as she adds another finger. She keeps thrusting her finger "Faster Lisa!" I demanded and she did. I moaned even louder when she hit my spot. Even just her fingers hitting my g-spot I wonder how her dick would do. Lisa reached for my breasts with her other hand and played with them while giving me pleasure down there. I am so close and Lisa felt it too, she put pressure on my stomach and kept thrusting until I met darkness from too much pleasure as I rolled my eyes, body shivering and dripping down there. Lisa cleaned me by licking all of my juices and she kissed me letting me taste my own from her mouth.

As we kissed I tried to reach for the hem of her sweat pants. "Jennie you don't need to." She stopped kissing me and stared at me. "But I want to give back the pleasure Lisa" I stared back. "It's okay Jennie, we don't have protection right and I am worried I can't control myself." She worriedly said. "It's okay, I will just pleasure you and we don't have to do it." I assure her. "Okay then if you insist." She chuckled and I smacked her on her chest. We kissed again passionately as I removed her pants and put my hand inside her boxer. Oh God! It's huge! I started giving it a hand. "Ah Jennie, keep going lovey." Lisa moaned. I removed her boxer and my eyes widened as her dick sprung out. Damn it! I don't think I am ready for that sooner. It's so huge for real! I held it again and gave it a hand, giving pleasure to her again. "Fuck!" Lisa moans and grunts. I don't know if I'm doing it right but I just keep going. "Keep going, I'm close" "Do it faster" She held my hand and helped me to go faster until she cummed and it sprayed on her stomach. She gets a tissue to clean up herself. And she lay down and hugged me, she fixed the duvet on us. "Goodnight Jennie, thank you and I love you." She pecked me on my lips. "I love you too Lisa" I smiled, and snuggled my body closer to her. And tiredness took us over to sleep.