9

THIRD PERSON POV

After months of preparation. The documents for the company, the building, hiring people, designing the studio, composing songs, non stop practicing, recording an album, designing it etc.

And now, the studio is already and so is our first album that we produced ourselves. We put our hearts out on this. We wish and pray that the listeners will love it and find comfort in it.
The album that we are working on is composed with songs that all the members composed.
"'She will be loved' should be our title song. Because it is for anyone who's been in an abusive situation, and to know it's not over and they will find love again. I personally liked this song, it's one of my favorite of Lisa's songs." Bambam said

"I agree. I'm sure a lot of people will relate to this song." Jackson said

"So, this is final? This is our title song now? Are you okay with that Lisa?" Ten asked

"If everyone agreed then yes it's fine with me." I answered

Nimbus first album "She will be loved" finally released. And to everyone's surprise it tops the charts of various music shows not only in New Zealand but in the whole world. It even charted on billboard on its first day of release and eventually topped.

The album's success brought the group their 1st ever tour.

***phone dings***

Crazy ones GC

Hobbit: Congratulations guys! You are all famous now! I know you guys will do well! I am always rooting for all of you! Love you all and I miss you so much! Hugs for everyone!

Idiot B (Bambam): Heyyy dwarfy! Thank you so much I will send you our autograph with your ugly photo!

Hobbit: I still have your embarrassing photo, I might as well post it on social media.

Idiot T (ten): I remember that picture! I also have a copy and might as well sell it to the fans. Dwarf, let's get rich together! Hahahaha

Idiot J: Hey don't be unfair you two! Count me in too, I want to be rich too.

Kisa (Me): Me too, I want it too!

3 idiots and Hobbit replied: Shut up!

KISA: What? Why? 

KISA: and what is with this nickname? Why am I KISA?

Idiot B: Coz you are dwarfy's knight in shining armor. And it's too long that's why we shortened it for KISA.

KISA: You guys are corny! HA HA HA!

Idiot T: But it's true you always defend that dwarfy from us!

KISA: Coz you guys are always being an idiot!

Idiot B: See! That's what we're talking about. I'm pretty sure the dwarfy is blushing so much now that her crush is defending her again. Are you happy now dwarfy? Hahahaha!

Idiot J: Hey, dwarfy we know that you're still reading the messages. Come out! Come out!

Hobbit: You 3 idiots, I will really mess with you guys on social media! You guys are annoying!

KISA: Just let them be little one, don't let them mess with you. Btw thank you for congratulating us! And we miss you too!

Idiot B: Yieee! Her crush misses her too!

Idiot T: Dwarfy passed out. Dwarfy left the group and went to private with KISA.

KISA: Hey don't listen to them and just block those idiots! Hahaha!

Idiot J: You want her to block us so you can solo her? ;)

KISA: What if I said yes? :p

***Hobbit left the group***

KISA: Oh? Why???

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" 3 idiots replied

What just happened?