42 (M)

Jennie's POV

When everyone was gone I decided to find Lisa. I first checked the library if they are still playing, but the room is already empty. So I went to check her room, but no one was there. I was about to close the door when I heard moving sounds in the bathroom so I went in to check if she's inside. "Lisa? Are you there?"

"Jen? Yes I'm here. Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yes! I just came here to talk to you. But I will just wait until you're finished." I said.

"Jennie, you can come inside. The door is open." She said,

"What?! No! You're naked!"

"So? You've seen everything Jennie. I've got nothing to hide anymore." Lisa will be the death of me.

"No!" The door opened and Lisa pulled me inside. I closed my eyes quickly. "Yah! What are you doing!" She chuckled.

"What? I am wearing a robe Jennie, stop thinking dirty. Open your eyes." She said, When I opened my eyes I could see her smirking. She leaned closer to whisper "Or you want us to get dirty?" My cheeks are turning red and I suddenly feel hot all over my body.

"Yah!! Pervert Lisa!" I screamed and slapped her chest. She just laughed at me and turned her way to the tub. She motioned me to move close.

"Do you want to join me?" She asked, raising her brows.

"No." I said.

"Okay I don't mind you watching. You can sit here." She helps me to sit near the tub. And fuck she removed the robe that reveals her perfect NAKED body. I can't stop myself from staring, I think I'm drooling too. Shit!

"You like what you saw?" Lisa smirked. And started to position in the tub. She sat in the tub near me.

"So?" I blinked my eyes to get back my focus.

I cleared my throat and said, "I came here to talk and apologize for what happened earlier-"

"No Jennie, I should be the one apologizing. I promise to understand you, I should've done better. Sorry lovey." She stared at me with sincerity in her eyes.

"I'm sorry too, lovey, I was about to explain it to you but Hanbin pulled me away." I said.

"It's okay Jennie, grandpops explained it to me already. I understand now. I'm sorry." Lisa reached for my face and caressed it. "Hmm... It's not yet too late to join me." She smirked.

"Yah! I don't have any clothes here in your room!" I said.

"Why? You don't need any." Lisa chuckled as I splashed her water on her face.

"Shut up!" I pout. "Don't pout or I'll kiss you." Lisa said but I just pouted more. And Lisa, being always true to her words, kissed me. We kissed passionately, until I moved my hand to roam around her body. From her face to her neck, to her shoulder, to her chest, to her toned abs and my hands go lower close to her shaft.

She pulled away from the kiss and moaned. "Oh God Jennie." She pulls away my hand and tug my dress. "Join me please?" She said looking in my eyes, and I felt so hypnotized that I positioned myself to remove my dress. Lisa helped me to remove not only my dress but my underwear. I felt a sudden cold from being totally naked but Lisa warmed me by pulling me into a hug.

She positioned us in the tub, My back leaning on her chest and her hugging waist. She kissed my temple and my cheek and hugged me tighter. "I love you Jennie." She gives kisses on my shoulder and talks in between "I love you" kiss "I'm sorry" kiss "I love you" kiss "I am really sorry lovey". She kissed my neck and stayed there for a little longer. "I want you lovey" and she turned my head to kiss me on my lips. Passionate turns to hungry kisses. Her tongue eventually asked for an entrance. Her hand started roaming around my body until she's satisfied and focused on my breasts. Both of her hands gave it a massage. Later on her hand found my clit and pinched it. Shit! I feel like cumming already. I can't help but moan in between our kisses. Goddamn! She moved her fingers circling in my clit. Her other hand found my entrance, and inserted one finger. "Oh God! Lisa" she inserted another one and started thrusting while her other hand was still playing on my clit. Fast and hard until I first hit my orgasm. My body shivers, Lisa keeps thrusting until I relax.

She removed her hand and changed our position, I am now facing her and straddling her. I can feel her hard on my thigh. I kissed her, Lisa supporting my back. She held her shaft and started rubbing it. "Lisa, I want to feel it." Lisa pulled me closer and started rubbing her dick on my entrance. "Fuck!" I arched from the pleasure. "Ah Lisa!"

"Shit!"

"Lisa, I want you inside." 

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"Yes! Please Lisa. I need you inside me."

"Tell me if it hurts and if you want me to stop okay?"

"Yes." She positioned her dick in my entrance slowly going inside. Shit! It's painful. I think I am about to cry.

"Shit Jennie! You're so tight." I buried my head in her neck and grip tighter on her shoulder. "Are you okay?

"Yes, keep going." She pushed more. "Ah! Keep going." We took it slowly until I adjusted to her size. God she's so big. She thrust gently and pain turns to pleasure.

"Lisa, move faster." She does and She hits my spot. I think I am seeing stars. She helps my body to move in circular motion. I can't help it already.

"Lisa, I'm close." She thrusts more until I cum. I can feel all my energy disappearing from my body.

"I am close too. Fuck!" She thrusts again and pulls out. She held my face and kissed me again.

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you Lisa."

We help each other wash up and Lisa carries me outside the bathroom. She helped me dry my body and my hair and even put clothes on me. She lent me her shirt and her boxer. We cuddled and talked a bit until we fell asleep in each other's arms.