01

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪

KENTRELL GAULDEN
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
"TRELL"

"On the count of three I want yall to say Free Nova. One, two, three, FREE NOVA!" Kentrell yelled into the mic before wrapping up the show. He smiled as the crowd began chanting. Free No-va. Free No-va. He used a green bandana to wipe the sweat off his face as he took his girlfriend, Jania, hands.

"I appreciate yall fa coming out to see me. I love yall, stay safe." He said into mic before they walked backstage. Jania followed behind him as they went backstage, passing the VIP section.

"YOUNGBOY!" They all yelled as he walked past. He used his free hand to shake some of his fans hands.

Kentrell could still hear the chants of "FREE NOVA!" echoing through the venue as he and Jania were backstage. He glanced over at her, smiling, but noticed her tight-lipped expression. He squeezed her hand reassuringly, but she barely responded.

Once they were in the privacy of the backstage area, the noise of the crowd dulled to a distant hum. Kentrell turned to Jania, noticing the worry in her eyes. He knew she was feeling uneasy about Genesis release. He pulled her closer, kissing her forehead gently.

"Everything's gonna be fine," he said softly, brushing a stray lock of hair from her face.

Jania forced a smile, but her eyes betrayed her true feelings. "I know, Kentrell. It's just... I can't help but feel a little... you know. You're doing so much for her."

Kentrell sighed, understanding her concerns. He had been working tirelessly to prepare for her return, wanting everything to be perfect for her.

Genesis had been through a lot, and he felt responsible for making sure she had a fresh start. He worked hard, putting his all into his music to make sure she came home to something good. He had spent the last few months transforming a room in his mansion into a room for her, filled with everything she might need and want.