10

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

"No fucking way." Genesis smiled as she stared at the person in front of her. They smiled back before they pulled each other in a hug. Kentrell had just finished preforming and they were walking off stage when Genesis ran into and old friend.

"In the flesh, I missed yo fucking ass." Miles said as Genesis pulled away before hugging him again.

"It been a minute, you preforming next?" Genesis asked as Miles nodded, fixing his pants.

"Give me your phone number, Im tryna see you after." Miles said, pulling his phone out, handing it to her. Genesis took the phone and dialed her number.

"Nova." Someone called making her turn over to look at Kentrell who was wiping his sweat off with a green bandana.

"Ite, I gotta go but it was good to see you." Genesis smiled before Miles pulled her into another hug before she walked to Kentrell.

As Genesis walked over to Kentrell, she couldn't help but notice the tension in his posture. His jaw was set, and his eyes were locked onto Miles, who stood watching them with a harsh expression. Kentrell finished wiping the sweat off his face, his eyes never leaving Miles.

"Who was that?" Kentrell asked, his voice clipped.

"That's Miles. We go way back," Genesis replied, trying to keep her tone light. "He's an old friend."

Kentrell raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. "Just a friend, huh?"

Genesis sighed. "Yes, just a friend. Come on, don't be like that."

But Kentrell's eyes were still on Miles, who was now making his way to the stage for his performance. "Seems a little more than jus a friend, the way he was hugging you."