07

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

KENTRELL GAULDEN
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"TRELL"

They landed three hours ago, everyone now at the house Kentrell had in Texas. Genesis brought along with her the woman she met at the strip, Karrah. You could definitely say they were kicking it off as they both interlocked lips. Kentrell was in the studio recording with all his friends in the basement along with him, leaving Karrah and Genesis upstairs, alone.

Upstairs, in the dimly lit bedroom, Genesis and Karrah were wrapped up in each other, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Genesis felt a thrill rush through her as her hands explored her body. They pulled apart briefly, gazing into each other's eyes, both of them breathless.

"Nova," Karrah murmured, her voice husky. "You're so fucking hot." Genesis smiled, her heart racing as she tilted her head, locking eyes, "Oh yea? Show me ma'ma."

Karrah leaned in for another kiss, the world around them fading away. The way the room was set up was Genesis directly across Kentrell's. Both of their beds facing the doors. Genesis left the door open, the group of friends talking was still faint in the background letting her know nobody was up here yet.

"Fuck Karrah." Genesis hummed as she rubbed her through the thin shorts she wore. Karrah smiled, pecking Genesis lips again before pulling the shorts down, revealing the lime green panties.

"You're so wet." Karrah smiled as she cupped her, feeling the wetness spreading through the fabric. But she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't hear the door to the basement open nor the soft footsteps approaching up the stairs.

"Your skin so pretty Nova." Karrah lowered her head, im the center of her legs. Nova held her legs up and Karrah spread her, her lower lips poking on each side of panty.

"Stop teasing ma." Genesis smiled as she felt her panties get pushed to the side.

Finally she propped herself to sit up slightly to watch but as she looked over at Karrah, she saw something else. But it wasn't until she heard a quiet intake of breath that she looked up, her eyes locking onto Kentrell stopped at the doorway.