02

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙, 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙, 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

"Fuck yo momma bitch." Genesis cussed out another inmate as she sat on her bed. She learned that it was easier to get snuck on the bottom bed than the top. So she now had the top bunk. Since her best friend got a name for himself, people would try to go after her. In such a short time Genesis had to learn how to survive in prison.

"No fuck you bitch." The inmate cursed as Genesis eyed the inmate, a sharp plastic in her balled fist.

"Yo momma." Genesis replied with a smile making the inmate upset. "You only something cause YB made you."

"That's where you betta watch yo fuckin mouth." Genesis said as she hopped off of her bed.

"Aw I hit a nerve?" The inmate smiled making Genesis kick the door shut before sending a blow to her face. His words played in her head over and over as she repeatedly punched her. Even though I did, don't let them people say I made you.

She then snuck the plastic out of her balled fist and pushed it deep into her stomach. The woman remained on the floor and Genesis quickly stabbed her arm and dropped the plastic to where the inmates hand was.

"Aww fuck!" Genesis cursed as police rushed in. "That dumb bitch stabbed me." She added as the officers wrapped a towel around her arm and pulled Genesis out.

Genesis turned around and smirked at the woman on the floor as the officers put her in handcuffs. Genesis's heart pounded as the officers dragged her out of the cell. You had to play dirty here.

The adrenaline was still surging through her veins, making her feel powerful and vulnerable all at the same time. She knew the game all too well now.

Prison was like a survival game, you had to play smart or get played. As they pulled her down the dimly lit corridor, the other inmates' eyes followed her. Some looked impressed, others wary.