15

𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

KENTRELL GAULDEN
𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"TRELL"

"Ion know what I'm doing." Kentrell mumbled as Genesis laid on his bare chest. After the club, Kentrell decided to bring her home with him because she had drunk too much. He ran his long fingers through her hair, watching her sleep.

She slept so peacefully and beautifully. He let out a sigh, continuing to run his fingers through her hair as he stared at the ceiling.

Kentrell heard of the murder of Yoshi, a TBG member, who they have had a lot on ongoing issues with. Yoshi had also happened to have killed and robbed one of Miles members. He had taken over a hundred thousand of what was in the car that he killed him in.

This happened over a year ago and when Genesis got out and met with Miles again, he gets killed? Now Miles decided to get revenge? After all those months that went by?

"Don't tell me you handled it Nova.." Kentrell sighed, moving his hand down to her naked back. He traced the outline of her spine tattoo with his index finger, while still staring at the ceiling.

Kentrell's thoughts drifted as he continued to stroke Genesis's hair, his fingers gently untangling the soft strands. Her skin was warm against his, her breath steady and rhythmic as she slept on his chest. The room was quiet, save for the soft hum of the air conditioner and the occasional creak of the house settling.

"Ion think you can take another murda charge and get out.." He added before she started to shift in her sleep.

She'd been through so much more than anyone should ever have to endure, and yet here she was, lying beside him, still managing to find some peace.