03

𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩

KENTRELL GAULDEN
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"TRELL"

The atmosphere was tense, and Jania clutched Kentrell's hand tightly. Last night drove to her place and apologized to her. She agreed to come meet her as she got released so she could stop worrying. They had been waiting for over twenty minutes now. Everyone was getting impatient now.

Why isn't she out yet?

Finally, they heard a door open and the prison gate began opening. They all stood up from their cars to see Genesis walking out, looking thinner and more worn than they remembered. She was covered in tattoos, and she held the bag with the same outfit from the day they took her.

Kentrell felt a lump in his throat. Genesis ran to him, wrapping her arms around him as Kentrell held her tightly, picking her off the ground slightly.

"YEA NOVA!" Baby joe yelled as he recorded the moment of her release.

"My baby dyke free!" Kd yelled as they walked over surrounding her.

"Welcome home, Nova," kentrell whispered, tears filling in his eyes but he held then as he watched Genesis shed some.

"Come on, don't cry. You still as gangsta as eva, lit' gangsta bitch." Kentrell said making Genesis laugh before she wrapped her arms around him again. He rested his chin on her head as he held her.

"Long due, point the camera at em!" Ben yelled at the camera man.

Jania watched as Genesis embraced Kentrell, feeling a strange mixture of emotions. She had worried about how Genesis would affect her relationship with Kentrell, but seeing her now... Genesis's masculinity and tomboy demeanor actually put Jania at ease, realizing that the bond between Kentrell and Genesis was more like siblings than anything else.