09

𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚

KENTRELL GAULDEN
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"TRELL"

It was the next morning, and it had took an interesting turn. His show in Houston was approaching and it was her hometown.

"Come on mane." Kentrell sucked his teeth as Jania stood in the living with another girl, who was not Jania.. or even Genesis. Iyanna stood standing with her hands crossed behind Kentrell.

"This what we doing?" Jania asked as he stood, holding Iyanna back. This was about to escalate more than it needed to. Jania stared at iyanna with watery eyes, but she quickly wiped her face before trying to reach the girl in front of her.

"Come on mane, back up off dat girl Ne." Kentrell stepped in front, pushing Jania slightly back.

"AYE NOVA!" Kentrell yelled out as he grabbed Jania's arm, pulling her out of the house. "Get up out ma shit or ima send Nova to do it." He threatened making Jania laugh.

"What? What happened?" Genesis came outside in a oversized tee and a messy bun.

Her eyes landed on Jania then back at the new girl, Iyanna. Hoe drama. "Get this hoe out ma shit fore I do it." Kentrell told Genesis as she took her hands out her pockets.

"What you invited ha over?" Genesis asked, rubbing her eyes, still half sleep.

"Nah dis bitch popped up at ma shit and security let ha in." Kentrell explained as Iyanna stared at Jania.

"Say Iyanna, get ha." Genesis moved Kentrell's arm from in front of her, letting Jania get to her. Genesis backed up and watched the scuffle play out.

"Oh shit." Genesis smiled, Iyanna was short but she was holding her own.

"Stop fuckin jocin Nova." Kentrell cursed and she out her hands up in surrender.