08

𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

"This bitch sick." Kentrell said with disgust as he looked at the shaderoom and what was posted. Lets just say, Jania. I'm sure we all can connect all the pieces to the hard complex puzzle.

"Going dick to dick." He added, tossing his phone on the wooden table before going back to rolling. Everyone watched Kentrell, confused by his reaction.

"I know dis hoe don't got you stressing like that." Ben laughed, taking a spoonful of Genesis's food, bringing it to his mouth.

"Not a hoe, but I agree. Ion think she worth stressing for." Genesis said, shrugging her shoulders catching his attention.

"Who stressing?" Kentrell got defensive really quick, confusing everyone, but Genesis the most. "You.. literally."

"You complaining cause she was out wit another rapper, so you kicked her out and told her to never come back and now you stressing bout it?" Genesis chuckled, moving from the table.

Ben sat down in her seat, eating her remaining food. It was about to get ugly and he knew it. "Mane, you better off shutting up Nova."

Genesis laughed in disbelief, "What? Because im being real? I thought you liked that bout me?" She asked with a head tilt.

"Ion wanna hear nothing when you cuffed a bitch who be throwing ass at every nigga." Kentrell shot at her, catching her by surprise.

"At least my bitch not fucking everyone and anyone who cross ha path." Genesis shot back as someone came down the stairs.

"What's going on?" The short girl asked, her hair in cornrows. "Say Iyanna, go back up."