06

𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙙𝙤

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙙𝙤

𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙙𝙤

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

"Watchu wanna do some?" Genesis rapped with Kentrell as they went back to record a video in same houses they grew up in. Kentrell wore a red bandana over his head with his arm over her shoulder. "Who wanna fuck round wit the don dada?"

"I got one choppa fa his nine partnas." They all rapped along to the 3 playing as they recorded them. "When I finish the whole city heard bout it." Genesis rapped along, getting hype with him.

Today was there last day in Louisiana before they went for tour. She was about to mark two months since her sentenced finished and she's been out the way.

"Fuck the music, nigga know we drill about it." Kentrell pointed at the camera as she flashed a gun. "I'll use it, nigga know this forty on me. I'm a real Blood, get rid of homie."

Genesis looked around as they recorded, they were twenty deep for the video. Their closest friends in the main camera frame. They filmed the first scene while the light was out but now it was dark.

"Reaper shit, this Draco on me. Bitch, I'm the cook, just work this trap phone." Genesis rapped, putting the phone to her ear as the camera came to her.

"I told you not to trust these niggas
Bitch, you know you dead wrong." They all yelled out the lyrics with a smile as they finished the scene. Genesis stepped out and stood by the tahoe truck as he finished filming. Something wasn't right.

Genesis clutched the gun in her baggy jeans, holding the blunt with her lips as she loaded it. She scanned the scene, her eyes sharp and attentive, every instinct on high alert.

The street, once familiar and comforting, now felt loaded with tension. The darkness seemed to bring out the shadows within the shadows, and every noise was magnified in her mind. The Tahoe truck, now felt like a fortress in hostile territory.