04

𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

Genesis woke up to the biggest hangover ever. She held her head as she left her room, making her way down the stairs. She wore boxers and a white tee with no bra. Genesis looked around the kitchen before serving herself a bowl of cereal.

"Hungover?" A feminine voice spoke making Genesis look over to find Jania sitting at the end of the table.

"Hell yea, I need some Advil or sum." Genesis clutched her head making Jania laugh before she got up and pulled a shelve open revealing all the medicine.

"Whenever you need some its here." She showed Genesis as she nodded, grabbing two pills from the bottle before swallowing them dry. Genesis mixed her cereal into the milk before taking a spoonful.

Everyone began coming out of there rooms and Genesis ate her bowl as they came down. She heard a loud bang making her shoot her eyes in that direction and she spit out her cereal after seeing KD on the floor at the end of the stairs. He has fell all the way down.

"Bro made me spit my cereal out." Genesis said as Kentrell laughed, jogging down the stairs. "No way dude, get yo flunky ass up mane." He laughed as Kd held his back.

"Dumb ass boy." Joe added as he came down the stairs too.

"Say Nova, that stripper text you?" Kentrell asked as Genesis was cleaning her mess.

"Hell yea, what am I ugly?" She asked as Joe laughed, stealing what was left of her cereal.

"A lil bit." Kentrell mumbled as she threw the wet sponge at him and he dodged it, walking over to Jania.