11

𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

GENESIS VALENTINE
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
"NOVA"

"You are joking." Genesis said almost immediately, staring at the photographer. She stared specifically at the two piece he held up.. she had to wear a two piece for this photoshoot, with make up. She had to get dolled up, like a girl.

Genesis took up her first offer as a model for this clothing company and make up artist. It was a small business and it would be a great start... but she did not expect this to be the outfit.

"Do you know who I am?" Genesis raised her eyebrows making the artist laugh.

"It'll draw you so much attention, you so pretty and I know you not all masculine." He said, shrugging his shoulder before dropping the swimsuit over her shoulder.

"Fine." She sighed, holding the bathing suit, walking to the changing room.

Genesis came out and began following instructions, doing as she was told. Even when she took a break to suck on a sucker, the photographer continued with his pictures. "Get seductive."

She wrapped her lips around the sucker, the cameras flashing. Next she bent over, her ass up, the sucker in her mouth completely.

"Yes bitch, just like that." The photographer hyped her, taking more pictures.

"Girl if I wasn't gay, well if we weren't gay, I would fuck you." He said as Genesis got out of the arch with a laugh.

"I mean, I fucked a dude before." Genesis responded as his smile drop, making her laugh.

"I wouldn't fuck you, no offense. I like nonchalant and quiet mfs." Genesis fell into conversation with him as he continued redirecting her in between.