014. a new hello

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

         ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  Gives You Hell: The All-American Rejects

Rachel sets down my last bag in Mister Shue's living room. "Here we go."

"Thanks." I tell her. "You know I'll always come over everyday, right? School or no school. You're still my sister, Rachel."

"You're mine too, Violet." She hugs me and I return the action. "You always have a bed in my room. And it'll stay there for all of eternity."

I chuckle. "Thanks, Rachel. You always have a bed here too." I squeeze her. "Every Tuesday night, remember?"

"Yeah. every Tuesday night. I already have our theme planned."

I laugh. "Good."

"It's not my home, it's our home. Forever."

I nod. "Forever."

"I'm so sorry." She whispers.

I swallow. "Don't be. You healed me." I pull away. "The others too. I'll see you at school. Tell your dads thank you again for me."

She smiles. "I will." She hugs me once more. "I'll see you at school."

"You will." I grin.

"Bye, Mister Shue."

"See you at school, Rachel." Mister Shue waves and Rachel leaves. "Alright, Terri's old craft room will be your room, or you can take mine and we can renovate it. Wherever you want, V."

I shake my head. "The craft room sounds good."

"Alright, follow me." He leads me with him and we stop at the room. "I had it fixed up a little bit, to give you more room for all of your stuff, but you can change it to your preference." He opens the door and I see Coach Sue sitting on the bed. "Sue?"

"About time, William. I'm dying in his hotbox." Coach Sue gets off the bed. "You might wanna add in an ac, just my suggestion."

He huffs. "This is breaking and entering."

"Not if it's for the concern of one of the students at McKinley High."

I chuckle. "I appreciate that, Coach Sue. But I'm okay. I start my counseling sessions with Miss Pillsbury today before first period. And Adam will be in juvie for a year. After that, he'll be moving to LA. And I have a home now." I grin at Mister Shue. "I'll be just fine." I hug her. "I heard you were at the police station the whole time when everything happened. You made sure Adam didn't get probation, so, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me for that." Coach Sue hugs me back. "Thank me when you get the ac." She leaves.

"Will do. Mister Shue?"