045. the purple piano project

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

We Got the Beat: The Go-Go's

"Okay, slow down! Slow down!" I keep my grip on his shoulders as we ride into the parking lot. "I mean it, Ty!"

"Relax, relax, this thing doesn't fly. Unless you want it to." Tyler stops us at the bike rack.

"How about at never o'clock?" I hop off.

"Fine." He gets up and lock the chain for his bike so it stays.

"You ready?"

He looks up at the school and sighs. "I still can't believe you convinced me to move here."

"You still live with Anthony and Jack, just in another apartment here."

"Yeah, the one of the few wonders of being emancipated." He clutches his backpack strap.

"Exactly. C'mon." I grab him by his shoulders and lead him to the school with me. "Now, every girl and gay guy in this place will obviously be checking you out and some might think we're dating, so, brace yourself and just-"

"Violet Brennan!" Jacob heads over with his camera man and microphone. "I see you have your future sorted out for yourself already. Care to share who the new man in your life you are now currently dating instead of mediocre quarterback Finn Hudson?"

"Listen up, Marvin McFadden wannabe." I grab his mic. "This is my very good friend from childhood-"

Tyler takes the mic from me "Tyler Travis. I'm a senior. I just moved here from New York. I live with my two best friends and I'm excited to be here. And that's it. You get up in our grills again, Super Bad, and I will break that camera on your face." He hands the microphone back and we walk off.

"Looks like we have a Noah Puckerman wannabe in our midst." Jacob quips. "Just one more question! What are your plans for the future if it's not having intercourse with each other every day?"

"To continue my YouTube channel." I turn back around. "Which is just Violet Brennan and has almost ten thousand subscribers, and I just wanna thank you all, your support means everything to me."

"I subscribed to your channel."

"Why? To get off on it?"

He turns off the camera. "Is that wrong?"

"Yes!"

"But it feels right. I'm going for it again." He goes to kiss me.

"Dude, get out of here! Disgusting!" Tyler harshly shoves him off.

"Woah." A cheerleader heads over. "That was so hot."

"Totally." Another one comes over. "I'm Mandy. A freshman, but, single."