036. blame it on the alcohol

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

       Blame It: Jamie Foxx

"Hey." Finn taps my shoulder as I listen to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance on full blast through my headphones in the choir room.

"Hey." I pull my headphones down and kiss him.

He steps back. "Woah. Wow, how are your ears not bleeding?" He rubs his ear.

I chuckle. "Years of practice. Blasting my music on full volume always helped me focus."

"So how's the songwriting going? You got another hit?" He sits next to me on the piano.

"I've only written three lyrics so far. Guess this time is different since it's a different kind of pressure." I pause the song on my iPod.

"Maybe. But you never let it get to you before, so don't let it get to you now, okay?"

"I'll try." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him a few times.

"Head's up, Luke and Lorelai." Rachel walks over. "Get ready to black out at my house on Saturday at 9."

"Wait, rewind." I get up. "You're having a party?"

"Yes."

"That will have alcohol there."

"Uh-huh."

"During Alcohol Awareness week."

"Damn right I am! And your attendance is mandatory, sis. Don't be late." Rachel leaves.

I turn. "I think she's lost it."

"Maybe." Finn scoffs and stands up. "But I know your relationship with Rachel is important. So, if you wanna go, I go." He wraps his arms around my torso.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And whether you drink or not, I will be the DD."

"You're gonna sit in the corner and watch us the whole time?" I place my hands on his chest.

"No." Finn shakes his head. "Just you."

"Is this your long winded way of saying you wanna take care of me?"

"Yes. If you'll let me. You take care of everyone else, you deserve to be taken care of from now on, okay?"

"Okay." I whisper and kiss him passionately.

                  •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a Warbler. I'm just Blaine. I'm not even wearing my uniform." Blaine enters with Kurt and Rachel.