𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥
colors from outside,
they've been orange and white.

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

JESS WINSTON LIKED TO CONSIDER HERSELF DIFFERENT FROM HER BROTHER. Saying this would be true. Jesse's calm, thoughtful, and quiet nature was a start contrast to Dallas Winston's impulsive and most of the time downright stupid and reckless behavior.

Jess has been comfortable in her brothers shadow for her entire life from New York City to Tulsa. She was known as Dallas Winston's little sister. Not many knew her name, not many wanted to know her name. But the gang of greasers, those at the bottom or the food chain in Tulsa, were excluded from this list of people.

Things are comfortable in Tulsa with the constant rivalry between Greasers and Socs, it was the only life anyone in the gang could remember. Jess lived a life of violence, though she was rarely the one involved in it. Dally dragged her through it, and hid his sister behind his legs.

But when the casual rivalry and mutual resentment turns into something more because of the actions of two greasers and multiple socs, what was left of what jess knew is robbed from her.

And suddenly, everything changes without a moments notice.

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲
best friends to lovers / mutual pining
infj & infp

𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲best friends to lovers / mutual pining infj & infp

❝i can't lose you.❞
❝i know, you won't.❞
-j. & p.

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
rich girl + poor boy / grumpy x sunshine
estj & esfj

 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲rich girl + poor boy / grumpy x sunshine estj & esfj