Oops

Angry. . .

I am in a bad mood when Thomas and I head out to the café where we were to meet Lilia. Even better, my head is pounding with the pressure of my confused love life, my inability to be normal and figure out who I am. Who am I? Who could tell? Obviously not me.
"What's wrong?" Thomas asks as we walk, casting side glances at my stormy eyes.
"Why won't you respond to my texts?!" I burst out suddenly, stopping to look at him. He looks at me, taken aback.
"Because it takes literally five seconds for you to reach my room?" He says cautiously, looking me in the eyes. I grimace and nod, continuing to walk. We stay in silence until we reach the sandwich shop where Lilia awaits us.

We say hey to Lilia and I stay quiet as we wait for our sandwiches, watching Thomas talk and laugh with her. I see the way he looks at her, and I feel very. . . protective over him as he flirts. She likes him too, I can tell, and she basically told me she liked him the day we met. They barely pay attention to me, seem totally infatuated with each other as I cross my arms over my stomach and wish that Matt was here so that I didn't look like a third wheel. I roll my eyes around the café until they meet a pair of light brown ones that matched dimples and a smile that I know so well. I smile happily when I realize the universe has decided to be good to me for the first time since this vacation has started. I get up without bothering to say anything to the gorgeous couple in front of me. I sit down across from Matt as he looks at me like the most gorgeous creature on earth, making me feel a thousand times better.
"Man, I really need to make some friends here besides you." He says as I giggle.
"I know, right? You were just sitting here like a complete loser staring me down creepily." He laughs and blushes, and I take in a moment to drink in his cuteness.
"You know, we really need to have a movie date soon." I say as he brushes my fingers with the tips of his and basically makes my heart melt.
"Right?" He says and makes an extremely cheesy joke about our first date. Why shouldn't I love this guy? I'm lucky enough to have him say that he loves me, I'm meeting his parents tonight, we will probably have our first awkward kiss together soon. So what's up with me? Then I happen to glance across the café and I watch as Thomas's dark brown eyes flit away from me, filled with a feeling that I couldn't quite recognize.
I eventually go back to Lilia and Thomas after Matt has left, and I feel much better when my sandwich comes with a side of fries. I invite Lilia to walk back to my house with us to get ready for my date, and she happily agrees. After lunch we walk over to the ice cream parlor where I met Matt and walk home as sweet cream drips on our hands. Eventually the ice cream is completely devoured so there is nothing to slow us down but our conversations.
I am talking with Thomas about Lilia's smoothness around guys while she giggles behind us and paws me on the shoulder when Thomas begins to tell the story about how Matt and I met.

"Oh, yeah, Amabel is the smoothest around guys. I actually literally had to drag her and then throw her over my shoulder to get her to talk to Matt." Lilia laughs behind us and I push Thomas off the sidewalk and into the street. That was my mistake. Thomas just stood in the street and stuck out his tongue at me. That was his mistake. Then, lastly, it was the truck driver's mistake too not slow down as he rounded the corner and came barreling towards Thomas.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YA'LL BABY CHILDREN

SORRY ABOUT THIS LOL I REALLY DO LOVE YOU CAUSE HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON I MIGHT JUST WRITE IT NOW CAUSE THIS CHAPTER TOOK A TURN THAT I DID NOT EXPECT

YAH I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL I WILL BE BACK SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER

LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT WHATEVER YOUR HAVING (DAY, NIGHT, CHEESEBURGER)
LET THE THREATS BEGIN! bYEEEEEEEeeEeEEEEEeEEEEeEEEeEeE!1!1111111!!!!!!!!