5: Natures

"Come here kitty, step away from the corner." Mizuki held her hand out, clicking her lounge, trying to get the little grey kitten that had someway found itself stuck on the roof. "Oh c'mon..." She sighs and sits up with her legs crossed. In order to climb, she had to dress in the male clothes again. "Look I don't want to sit here all day. Please step away from the corner. I don't want you to break your tiny legs sweetie." She looked up when she saw the Az the humming bird fly over and perch on her head. Mizuki sighed again as she just sat with her legs hugged to her chest. The cat decided to run to a different part of the roof.

     Tobirama walked into one of the big gardens to train but was halted by an odd scene. The raven haired woman was crawling around the roof. He leaned against a tree and watched her sit down and stat talking, with a cat. She was definitely an odd character. The small creature jumped into her lap after what seemed like twenty minutes. Mizuki stood and looked around for a place to get down. She eventually let the kitten slide down a broken branch but that left her stuck. He was slightly amused a her but pushed off from his tree to give assistance.

     "Having a problem?" He asked. She huffed and turned to look down at him. "No, I'm having a great time up here. Lovely view, birds singing in the trees, I'll give myself a tan while I'm at it." She placed her hands on her hips while her voice drips with sarcasm. He chuckled. The stone statue of a man actually chuckled. Mizuki heaves a big sigh before letting her arms fall slack. "Can you please help me?" Just like that he suddenly stood in front of her. He picked her up, properly this time, having her arms around his neck. In a blur of motion, they were on the ground. "W-woah. I feel dizzy. Is that a ninja thing?" She asked, shaking her head. Way to make a girl feel dainty. Sweep her of her feet.

   "Yes though I have natural speed."

"No way is that natural."

"It is."

"Alright, alright." She held her hands up in mock surrender. Az hovered circles above her head, making her one good eye look up. "Can you put me down now?" She points to the grass. Tobirama sets her down. She could be mistaken but that might be a blush on his cheeks. He crossed his arms nd he squared his features back into his usual grumpy expression.

    "Come with me." He orders giving her no time to ask questions since he already started walking. "Keep fronting and you face will be stuck like that."

"I'm not frowning."

"Well you definitely don't smile much."

He looks over his shoulder with those narrow red eyes before turning back ahead. "I'll be training you and your sister but first I need to teach you the basic knowledge." She stretched her arms above her head. "The five natures and two energies right?" He stopped, making her nose collide into his back. "No one told you that before."

   "Well that's because-" wait, how did she know about that. "-It was a lucky guess, that's all." She mumbled. This probably made him suspicious again after all she did say ninjas didn't exist back home. The entered a field just outside the village. Tobirama held out a slip of paper. "Take this." She took the paper and flipped it back and forth. "it's a bit small for taking notes." She was met with a raised brow. "Oh, not for notes."

    "focus your energy into the paper."

"Like when making a crystal in my hand?"

"Perhaps, I wouldn't know. A better teacher may be provided depending in what you get."

  She giggles and closes her eyes to concentrate. The tips of her fingers had tingles run through them right before the paper becomes wet and then dies to crinkle before turning to dust. "That's odd." Mizuki looked at Tobirama who was scowling harder than usual. "What."