15: Chaotic (Short one shot chapter)

Tobirama walked to one of the reserved plots of land used for training where supposedly his brother was spotted. Instead of Hashirama though....there was himself. Madara was there too, crab walking. Something seemed off about the Uchiha though. He was grinning, strange but that wasn't. He was miniaturized.

He walked over to the doppelgangers and his started mirroring him. He stopped, looking into his own eyes. Tobirama tilts his head and the copy does the same. Crosses arms, step left, jump. "What are you doing Mizuki?"

"What are you doing Mizuki?"

A sweat drop forms. "Really?"

"Really?"

A cloud of smoke poofs and the crystal user was now standing there. "Yo. That was pretty good wasn't it?" He sighed. "Well it was better than your sister...wait why is she a black lion with sharingan eyes now?"

"She Is doing her interpretation of Madara. And to her he looks like a lion. Oh can you watch over Yuki today? I'm going on a mission with Akira and two others. I think one Yamanaka and an Akamichi. All these clans have been popping up lately, it's amazing and-mpf." A hand stopped her from continuing. She looked up into narrow red eyes. "You're rambling."

Her light skinned face dusted over with a faint pink color as she chuckled. "Heheh sorry about that. Were you here looking for Hash-brown?"

"Indeed I was."

"Sorry, he was the first I transformed into."

"I figured as much. Mizuki." He took a step closer.

"Yeah?" She looks up at him.

"Be careful on your mission." She grins at him. "Of course I will."

________________________________________________

"Why the hell did you give me the brat?" Madara growled under his breath. The young child was standing there just beaming. Hashirama laughed. "Well, usually Mizuki would look after her but right now she is on a mission. Pleeeease? Just for today?" He begged. The Uchiha growled again as he wasn't given a choice. "Fine. Just don't make this a habit."

Yuki jumped up and down excitably before jumping onto his back. "Mufasa!" What?  She only giggled even more while nuzzling his hair. "Oi. Cut that out." He grabs her back collar with a gloved hand and held her out in front of him like some puppy. She resembled one. Did Akira really leave the clan for this brat?

________________________________________________

Shuma Akamichi and Yao Yamanaka were the two other teammates. Both were around seventeen at the least. Akira was the youngest in the group. "Okay so....Um....I don't really know what being a captain is supposed to be like so I'll just roll with. You three make like a wheel and roll also or else you can't keep up."

All three sweat dropped at her words as she begins marching off. Akira sighed. "What are we doing?"

"First half is getting to know each other, clan bonding and whatnot. The actual mission is just scouting around the forest. Lets stop here and begin." Mizuki clapped her hand together and turned around. "Name, sibling, clan, specialties and uh, demonstration." She sat on a stump while the others sat on a log or rock. "I am Mizuki, no clan that I know of, my younger sister is Yuki and I specialize in close and mid range combat with weapons and ninjutsu. I use crystal style." She clasped her hands and slammed her palms against the ground. Magenta spikes shot out around her.

The Uchiha kid waved. "Akira, Uchiha, no siblings unless you count a future sister in law. I use genjutsu and fire style ninjutsu." He made quick hand signs and blew a little fireball out. Mizuki swatted the back of his head . "Oi. Not to fast, you guys are just fifteen, anyway Yoyo you're next."

Yao narrowed his pale teal eyes at her. "My name is YAO Yamanaka, my sibling is Kenta, I am a sensor and my abilities mostly revolve around a ninjutsu and spying. I can't really do a demonstration with the Justus I know."

"And I'm Shuma Akamichi of the Akamichi clan. I don't have siblings but I do have a cousin." Akira rolled his eyes at this. All clans had cousins. "I can do mid range and close combat like. Akamichis can expand see?" He reached out and his arm grew. "Ouch, spanking must hurt like hell for the kids in your clan." Mizuki laughed. "Okay good. Yoyo start looking out for unfamiliar chakra. Akira go on ahead with Shu to the right." She flicked he wrist and the two departed.

"It's Yao."

"Sure, sure."

_________________________________________

Yuki was sitting on Madara's shoulders, playing with his long fluffy his. "Raion-sama. I think you would look good in purple."

This random comment made him halt. "Why is that?"

"Because I look good in purple and Nee-Chan looks good in purple and you have the same hair color. Therefore you will look good in purple. Actually, how about we paint the walls purple. And the floor, ceiling, windows.....hmm" She got down and looked around. "What if the whole town was purple?"

Seeing the spark in her eye he shook his head. "What are you planning?" Yuki was grabbing a ryo pouch, HIS ryo pouch, before running out of the compound. Since she had his money, he was forced to follow her. It's not like he could fight her to get it back. If she was anything like him, the elder sister would not be pleased to find her sibling hurt. He may be stronger than almost all shinobi but he isn't going to pick a fight with fiercely protective woman who uses a kekkai genkai that can impale multiple people at once.

_______________________

 "Are you serious?" He asked when coming to see that three and a half of the shopping district's buildings were painted purple.

"Yes! Monkey-sama only built buildings but no one colored them yet. This is the perfect opportunity to help out." She looked up but instead of Madara she saw Tobirama. She stood up quickly, grabbing her paint bucket and brush, and sprinted away. "Can't catch me!" She spotted Hashirama and Madara in front of the new academy. Yuki leaped over them, twisted around, and swung her bucket at all three of them once they were perfectly aligned. 

_______________________

Mizuki yawned as her team returned that evening. They were greeted by the three most powerful men in the village. What was strange wasn't that they were there, it was that they were completely covered in one color.....purple. Her sister was standing I front of them with only a little smear across her face.

"Um....should I ask?" Mizuki chuckled. Shuma was struggling not to laugh while Akira already made the connection to what must have transpired.

All three spoke in unison. "Never Again."

(As thanks for being one of my first followers and reading my stories, I took LIONKID's idea in the last chapter and made this. Enjoy!)