9: Weddings YAY!

It's a day before the wedding and she was training hard with Tobirama. Hashirama was even watching from the porch. Right fist, left, step back duck. The rhythm flowed easily with Mizuki, synchronizing her moves with his after many true at trying to read his movements just by watching his feet. It was a skill she needed to learn before battling the Uchiha alongside the Senju clan. Right fist, left, step back duck. Right fist, left, turn, kick.

"Alright, You did well." He patted her head to make her look up. She did and grinned at him. "You tried to change your moves once or twice."

"You noticed." He smiled faintly. A smile again. She felt her heart jump for a second. How odd. Mizuki stretched her arms over her head and tucked her hair behind her ear. Lately she hasn't been hiding her scar. There are some shinobi who were worse off than her. Mizuki turned on her heal and smiled at Hashi . "Your doing great!" He ruffled up her hair in a brotherly way. "Hey! Stop that." She slapped his arm away playfully.

"Oh by the way. Have you thought of a gift for Mito?" She asked. Instantly he dropped his head. A cloud of gloom could be covering over his head if that was possible. "I can't think of anything....." Tobirama sighed in the background. She patted his back and tugged on his sleeve. "Lets go shopping then. I'm sure the jeweler has something nice that you can get Mito-san."

The white haired Senju watched them disappear around the corner.

_______________________

"This isn't the market." He glanced around only to see another one of the gardens. Mizuki smirked and turned around. "That's because the jeweler is me. But what I'm going to make is no trinket." She winked her good eye at him. "I don't have a gift either but you and me can work together and make something incredible."

Hashirama pondered it and then grinned. "What do you have in mind?"

"Wood-crystal style convergence jutsu!"

"Huh? But you haven't even learned that yet!"

"Says who? I've done my research. Convergence is when two people have the same thought for one instant while performing a jutsu using their different chakra natured. Now aren't you interested in seeing what we could do if we mix two...err....kekkai genkai's together?" She grinned with excitement, spinning around on her foot. Hashirama tilted his head. "But would the thought be?"

"Cherry blossoms and tree branch. If you think of creating a leafless tree and I think of crystal blossoms, then BAM! A cherry blossom tree." She clapped her hands together. "What do you say?"

Tobirama who had noticed her not leading his brother towards town had followed. Convergence without prior training? Impossible. But it might be interesting to see what happens.

________________________

"One tree! I just need one. Not a forest." A female voice carried to a man's ears, making him halt. Was there a patrol nearby? The young Uchiha was scouting to get more information on the strange woman that escaped. He cloaked his presence and kept closer for a better look. He saw the head Senju there and gritted his teeth. A woman with dark bluish black hair was pacing. An Uchiha? He thought but when she turned he saw the scar and bright teal eye.

So this was the woman. "One more time Hashbrown okay?"

"Hashbrown? Why are you calling me that?" The comically depressed man asked.

"Just because. Now one more time." She held out her hand and he took it. She slammed her palm on the ground without doing any hand seals before and a pillar of pink crystal jutted out of the ground while Hashirama made a tree row around it as if it was it's shell. When branches started to extend, crystal shards rose out of the bark in the shape of flowers. The young Uchiha boy widened his eyes.