12: Chase

She's going to kill someone. At this very moment she was plotting a certain albino's demise. Her eye was glaring at the door as if she could burn through the thin paper. "Let me out." She growled.

"No"

"I'm hungry."

"We just ate."

"I need to pee."

".....There's bathroom connected to your room."

"I want to train."

"Not happening."

Tobirama sighed as she continues. The guard of the day, Kaoru looked at him. "How long has Mizuki-san been doing this?" He asked curiously. The man had been listening to the banter for quite some time now. "About forty minutes, maybe more. Her shoulder is in too bad of a state for any physical strain." He grumbled, red eyes narrowing at the wall. Her chakra was gone.

Kaoru sensed it too. He was about to open the window to see but right after he did, a sandaled foot made contact with his face. She smirked at him and used the poor guard's face as a springboard to jump up to the overhang of the roof, grabbing the rim, and twisting herself to launch upwards. She lands on the roof top and gave him a grin. "Hah!"

The raven-blue haired woman started sprinting away from him. He channeled chakra to his feet for boost and gave chase. He caught up to her with not as much ease as he thought he would have. He grabs her wrist but it turned out she was only a clone since it burst into smoke. Tobirama picked up her chakra on the opposite roof. Sure enough when he looked, Mizuki was there, smirking. He didn't care what he knew. It was just so very Uchiha of her when she made that face.

"You're slow my dear Rabbit-sama." She teased and leapt to a farther roof. He followed but he had to duck when she threw a crystal kunai. Ah, she wants to train no matter what. No use now. Mizuki has already escaped her room. "You want to play huh?" He growled. "Fine then." He took out on of his own kunai and used his Flying Thunder God to appear beside her. A gasp came from her right as she instinctively blocked his attack. "Who did you say was slow?" He arched a brow at her.

She jumped away and flipped in the air like an acrobat before landing safely on a different roof. "No fair! I swear you are not human at all with that speed of yours."

"I'm a ninja." He stated simply.

"Well I am too ya know?!"

"Really? I had no clue." His voice was heavy with obvious sarcasm yet his face remained serious. She glared at him and threw a smoke bomb down in order to run off again. He rolls his eyes and trails her chakra.

Hashirama and Mito, who were resting on the porch, stared up at the two who continued making a ruckus. He didn't bother questioning what was going on. He could here Mizuki call out names to poke fun at the younger Senju head. "Stone-face! Rabbit! Wolf man! Use some jutsu already." She taunted.

The Uzumki beside him laughed quietly. "That girl is something of an oddity."

He chuckled with a smile. "Indeed. Her sister even more so." He said, gesturing to Yuki that had taken to climbing a tree without any help of chakra, making noises like ooh-ooh-ah-ah. She hangs from her legs while waving to them upside down.

Mizuki kicks Tobirama into the garden after using him to launch off of in mid air. He stands up and makes a water style hand sign. The pond near him became a giant serpent of water. She was quick enough to make a crystal shield around her. Mito looked to the left, seeing her drop down and turn the corner. "Clone substitution, very nice." She smiled with amusement.