9- Mall

Mia's Pov :

It's been fucking 30 minute that eve is trying her wedding dress and I am so annoyed as fuck . Oh God I hate all these huge dresses. Tae oppa and that idiot angel bumper always dny whatever she is coming out wearing.

Another thirty minutes and finally eve came out again dressed in a white dress and tae oppa jaw dropped . Amazing she was looking amd I want them to select this dress .

 Amazing she was looking amd I want them to select this dress

Taehyung: oh my god baby you are looking so damn hot.

Eve blushed as tae oppa went towards her and took her in a kiss I turned my face not wanting to witness their PDA .

Eve : is this good Mia and
oppa

Jungkook: It's amazing Evelyn. You are looking really great

That angel bumper sincerely spoke

Mia : yes its perfect Eve. Let's done it

Eve: thank you

She squealed and finally they bought this dress. As I thought we will be leaving Eve grabbed my and dragged me towards the center as she gestured the shop keeper something and oh no .

The shop keeper started to bought dresses for bridesmaid

Eve : so now it's Mia bridesmaid dress selection

My expressions turned horrified seeing the dresses infront of me and I am sure I will faint .

Eve : go check this dress.

She gave me a dress .

Mia : eww what the fuck never in my life I will wear this shit

Eve : what the hell Mia. Don't tell me you will attention my wedding in a a god damn pant and shirt.

I rolled my eyes at her

Mia: I don't wear these damn clothes and I will not.

I said and turned my face to see amused faces of tae oppa and that angel bumper

I groaned as this girl pushed me in the change room.

I annoyingly changed into that dress and cringed . Eww it's so disgusting it's like someone is strangling me .

I sighed as I came out and amd stood infront of the three people .