Chapter 20

AN: Howdy! Im SO sorry it took so long to update. Between work, weddings, and my other fic I haven't had time to work on this. I also like Harmony a bit more now. Therefore my motivation for this fic is running thin.

---

"Berlin Germany, I love you!" Adam yelled into the microphone. He started his guitar solo and the crowd ate it up. So far he was feeling better about everything. Life was great.

Lute watched him happy he was in his element. So far Europe had been going well. The next stop was Rome and Lute was excited along with Emily. "He's doing well" Emily smiled.

"He is" Was all Lute said.

The show ended and Adam walked over to Lute. "That was a killer show!"

"You did great Adam!" Emily encouraged him and took his mask.

"You did good," Lute said handing him a water bottle.

Adam gulped down the water. "Okay I am wired let's go out tonight!" Adam smiled.

"Sir" Lute helped up her clipboard. "You have rehearsals at ten and then costume fittings at twelve. We have a busy day tomorrow"

"Lute lighten up," Emily said kindly. "look at Adam he just wants to have fun"

"Yeah come on Lute!" Adam gave her his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Lute stated. "BUT we need to be back by 3 am and we are wearing our mask". Lute's mask was attached to her side. Emily handed Adam his mask.

"Woohoo she said yes!" Adam grabbed her hand. "Bye, Emily!"

"Goodbye!" Emily waved. Happy to see Adam happy. She really wanted Lute to work out for Adam. She always felt bad about Lilith and Eve. She wasn't around when it happened but she could see Sera was. Sera still was not okay with any of it. She developed a motherly bond with Adam. Emily could see that Sera still wanted to protect him.

"I researched Berlin"Adam dragged Lute out of the concert hall. "There's a ton of underground music clubs. I want to go to one." Adam had dreamed of performing at one of these venues.

"Wait" Lute stopped in her steps. "Mask" she threw her on.

"Ughh fine" Adam put his mask on. He liked wearing but he had just worn it for the last three hours.

"So where to first?" Lute asked. Germany was nice in the summer. It was hot but not unbearable. Lute was excited to be around Adam. It seems they were going back to their old ways.

"There's this new underground club called LUX. I've seen everyone raving about" Adam explained. "I just want to go listen to music, dance, and drink"

"That does sound nice" Lute knew she needed to lighten up. The last weeks had been a lot. She needed to be more like Adam and have fun.

They walked a little longer. Lute enjoyed the German city. She did love to see all these different places when on tour. "Here we are" Adam stopped in front of a gate. It had two ducks kissing on it.

"Odd choice but lead the way," Lute said.

They walked into the club. The music was getting louder. Soon bright lights led the way. Adam and Lute walked down a staircase and were greeted by the lights and music. Everyone was dancing or drinking. There was a dance floor, bar, booths, and even an area for live music. The decor was interesting. It resembled a circus of sorts. "Let's get shots!" Adam took Lute's hand they walked to the bar.

"That was much needed" Lute slammed the shot down.

"For real" Adam took another. "Wanna dance?" he held out his hand.