pahli rasoi

Aaj ka ye part astragy ji k kahne par likhi gyi hai.

So Let's start

The Next day

As always, ks wakes up first and switches on the light and his first sight falls on Haseena which is sleeping with Ahaan on her breast and Ahaan too is in deep sleep.

Like this👆

Like this👆

Seeing this, Kishan smiles and then he sees that Ahaan Singh is getting more clingy to Hasina Malik due to the cold and then Kisan sees the AC whose temperature is less.

Then Kishan gets up and covers his blanket with Haseena Malik and Aahan and taking the AC remote, he makes the temperature of the AC normal and after changing his clothes he goes on his morning walk.

after sometime

Kishan comes and sees that All the people are sitting at the dining table and the guests are also there and then the Kisan goes to them and wishes them.

Ks: good morning cheetoshpa.

Cheetoshpa: good morning.

Ks to CheeTosh: tum dono kab aaye?

CHEETOSH: bas Abhi brekfast karne k baad Thane k liye nikal jayenge.

Ks: hmm....

Ps to ks: jao lalla change kar lo aaj bahurani ki pahli rasoi hai to wo sabke pasand ki khana bana rahi hain.

Ks: ji main abhi aata hu.

And then Kishan goes to his room from there and after sometime he comes down after changing and sits on the dining table with everyone and starts waiting, at that time there is a very good smell from the kitchen.

Ss: pushpi kitchen se kitni achhi khushbu khane ki aa rahi hai na.

Santu says while taking a long breath and cc says.

Cc: ha santu ji humse toh intazar nhi ho Raha hai aakhir pata toh chale ki ms aisa na bana rahi hai.

then someone says from behind.

"To lijiye aa bhi gaya aur taste karke bataiye ki kaisa hai"

As soon as they hear the voice everybody looks back where Haseena comes with a food for everyone with Malika and then Malika and Haseena keep all the food on the dining table and Pj says Haseena.

Pj: humse toh ab aur intazar nhi ho Raha hai jldi kijiye bahurani.

Hm: ji.