closeness

Continued from the previous part...

Hearing this from Ps, Naina's happiness turns into sadness and she gets suspicious about Kareena, so to check, she goes outside Kareena's room and stands there. The door of the room is open. And she starts looking into their room from there and she sees that...

In Kareena's room

Kishan stands from the back side and is putting the zip on Haseena's blouse, but Naina can only see Kareena's back side, then Haseena says to Kishan.

Hm: aaram se kijiye na.

Ks: kaise karu ye jaa hi nhi Raha hai.

Hm: jo bhi hai jaldi kijiye koi aa jayega aur agar usne hume ye karte huye dekha toh phir aap samjhiyegaa hum iski responsibility nhi lene wale.

Ks: kyon?

Hm: kyonki jo kar rahe hai aap kar rahe hai. Humara ismein koi roll nhi hai hum bas aapka saath de rahe hai.

Ks: ha ok ab mujhe karne dijiye shaant shhh...

And then he bends a bit and puts his face till the back of Haseena and tries to put the zip in the blouse with his teeth and seeing this Naina gets hell shocked and says in her mind.

Nm: iska matlab ki sasu maiya sahi kah rahi thi kahi kishan sirf mujhe side karne ke liye to jhuth nhi bola kyonki yaha par toh sidhe dikh raha hai ki ye dono kiss......
Nhi main aisa nhi hone de sakti mujhe kuchh bhi karke inn dono ko alag rakhna hi hoga warna agar inka rishta isse aage badha toh mere liye problem ho jayegi....

Then Haseena feels Kishan's hot breath due to which she starts loosening her body like Kishan is facing problems in zipping her blouse and he tells Haseena.

Ks: kya kar rahi hai Haseena ji main nhi kar paa Raha hu apna kaam please sidhe khade rahiye na. Aur thoda tight tbhi ye andar jaa PAYEGA.

And that is why Haseena does not say anything and closes her eyes and somehow controls her body and she can still feel the hot breath of Kishan of her back.

And Nana is still watching all this secretly, then Salma calls her and she says without thinking.

Nm: ha aayi ammi.

And on hearing this voice Kareena gets shocked and Haseena opens her eyes and even then Haseena asks Kishan.

Hm: koi hai kya yaha?

Ks: pata nhi...(To someone) Kaun hai?

And on hearing this Naina gets shocked And she hides and makes the sound of a cat. Hearing this Haseena turns and looks towards the door and says to Kishan.

Hm: kya aap bhi darwaja khula hua hai lagta hai koi billi hogi band kijiye itna imp kaam kar rhe hai kam se kam door to lock kar dijiye.

And then he looks towards the door and says.

Ks: sorry abhi kar deta hu.

And then the farmers start moving towards the door and hearing the sound of his footsteps, Naina quickly leaves from there.

And then when Kishan reaches the door and comes out and looks around, there is no one there, still Haseena says to him.

Hm: kya kar rahe hai aap kaun hai?

Ks: kuchh nhi bas billi ko dekh raha tha kahi aas pass huyi toh lekin yaha toh koi bhi nhi hai.

Hm: wo agar hogi bhi toh aapka intazar thodi karegi chali gyi hogi plz aap ye jaldi kijiye na ya phir hum jakar change kare.

Ks: are nhi...nhi mujhe aata hai zip banana aap rukiye main abhi aaya.

And then he locks the door and goes in front of Haseena and tries to zip it from the front and seeing this Haseena gets shocked and asks.

Hm: ek minute ye kya kar rahe hai aap....yaha humari zip khuli huyi hai aur aapko hai ki hug karne ki padi hai.

And then Kishan Singh stands straight and says.

Ks: main aapko hug nhi kar raha hu ye zip lagane ki koshish kar raha hu pichhe se lagane ki koshish ki toh nhi laga kya pata aage se lag jaye aur aap jaisa soch rhi hai aisa kuchh bhi nhi hai samjhi.

Hm: achha toh aap aise aa rhe the.

Ks: haa.

Hm: thik hai lekin last time kyunki aap charo side se try kar chuke hai agar iss baar aap successful nhi huye to phir hum change kar lenge late bhi ho rhe hai reception Aaj hi hai ok.

Ks: ok ab main lagau.

Hm: ji. (With a smile)

And then Kishan comes near Haseena and he starts to zip her blouse by putting his both hands behind, due to which Haseena feels something and she is not able to stop herself and she places her boths hands on ks back.

And at the same time she also closes her eyes and starts to feel Kishan Singh being so close to her and a little smile comes on her face.

Like this👆

After sometime ks feels wet on his shirt and he says to hm...

Ks: chhodiye thoda.

And hm back in her senses and after hearing this she releases him.
Ks looks like his kurta's chest region was wet and he asks...

Ks: ye kaise hua...

And then he looks towards hm. And noticed that her saree was also wet and he said to her.

Ks: dekhiye aapko bhi lag gaya...

Hm suddenly remembered that she was taking a pill for developing breast milk...and she said to him.

Hm: ye sayad hamara breast milk hai ... Overflow ho gaya ho gaya... Sorry.

Ks's cheeks turn into red And without saying anything he sits on the sofa and says...

Ks: aapka zip lag gaya hai aap please mujhe changing room se mera dusra clothes lakar de dijiye aur khud bhi change kar lijiye.

Then hm nods her head in yes.
And then Haseena does exactly the same thing, she brings the Kisan clothes and keeps on the bed.

And she herself goes from there to the changing room to change...

To be continued....