Haseena ki majburi Kishan ki pareshani....

Happy Birthday KrishRamroop.

Continued from the previous part....

Kishan goes down and is searching for Haseena, then he sees Haseena going away and Kishan looks at the backside of Haseena and says in his mind.

Ks: ohh shit zip loose ho rahi hai wo bhi meri galti ke wajh se.Ab kya karu?

Then Kishan's inner voice says.

Voice: dil ki Aawaz suno kishan.

Ks: kisne bola...kisne bola ye.

Kishan says while looking at here and there amd again says in his mind.

Ks: dil ki Aawaz kah rahi hai mujhe Haseena ji ki madat karni chahiye.
(To hm) Haseena ji.

While running, Kishan starts following Haseena and then Haseena turns towards him, seeing this he quickly comes to her and while covering her, says.

Ks: mudiye mat?

Hm: kya hua cockroach... cockroach hai?

Ks: aap pagal ho gyi hai kya mujhe cockroach kah rhi hai chupchap khadi rahiye yahan sirf?

And Haseena turns straight and Kishan also stands behind them, then some guests are passing by and Haseena turns to give them away, then Kishan also turns with her And he smiles at the guest and guest leaves from there and even then if hm doesn’t see the ks guest then She asks to him.

Hm: kaha hai aap DCP JI?

Ks: yahin hu.
(Says while from her behind)

Then hm looks at him and and ks says to her.

Ks: chaliye mere sath?

Hm: kaha?

Ks: are chaliye na.

Hm: par kaha?

Ks: Amma bula Rahi hai chaliye.

Hm: Amma...amma aur ammi toh udhar hain.
(Points to  left direction)

Ks: idhar nhi udhar hai.
(Points to right direction)

Hm: kaha hai idhar kaha hai Amma.

And Haseena starts going in the right direction and Kishan also covers her and walks behind Haseena while saying hello to all the guests coming in front and hm says to him.

Hm: kar kya rahe hai aap hume toh kahi nahi nazar aa rhi hai Amma aur na hi ammi.

And then Haseena increases the speed of her walking as she goes ahead of Kishan and her open zip is directly visible, then Kishan places his hand on Haseena’s zip.

Like this👆

And hm stops and asks.

Hm: hume aise touch kyon kar rahe hain? Yaha toh hume koi bhi nhi dekh raha  hai.